Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

Tom Jooks (MCA) - NY - 0989-1460-9244

Looking to play right now. I put in work with Wario. You will not survive. Let me know if you add me so I can add you.

Originally Posted by King Lincey

Originally Posted by s0leFUNK

CPG33 and King Lincey- I know yall are pretty much on the other side of the country but yall up for a match later tonight? Sounds like yall are pretty good. I got work in a few hours but I'll be on around 9 EST so I guess around 5-6 yalls time. But the offer is out to anyone

I'll add you when I get back to school, where I have to set up my Wi-Fi and stuff all over again.
smh.gif

And for the record, I'm not on the other side of the country fam...
laugh.gif

I live in Indiana, and the part I live in is on Central Standard Time, so I'm just an hour behind you. You ain't no match for my Link.
pimp.gif

Ha. Just let me know when you are set up. Dont think anyone is messin with my man Mario. I got Sheik and Pit in the reserves though but we'll see..
No prob though u left the room because I did not manage to kill you in the two minutes
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
. But if the other people on NT play like you I got to practiec using that L and R button more since I rarley use it and nor do i fight with people who use it alot.
laugh.gif
Nah. That would of been messed up. I made a new roomand waited for a few minutes but then I saw you in another match so I just said forget it. I had to leave out anyway. But I was like you when I first startedplayin the game. But trust me, Shielding and Dodging are vital if you wanna take your game to the next level. And if you are sticking with Link, make sure touse his arrows and boomerang A LOT more. They are good for keeping your opponent on his toes and setting up for some combos. But just keep playing and we canhave a rematch whenever
wink.gif

Originally Posted by rowbot626

yeah haha that wasnt evan a "W" you kept running away!?? but the lag wasnt as bad but i dunno if thats how you play? and why didnt you pick final destination foxs stage has to many openings.

well, there is one loser and one winner in a match isn't there?
eyes.gif

and only reason i ran away in the beginning was so i can get under the nose of corneria and use my taunt to say "TOO MUCH LAG" which others canvouch for on here that i have as a taunt...i know you seen it during the match...but yeah, i ended up getting hit my the cannons under the ship so if anything,it hurt me, NOT you...
you didn't have much lag? my circle for you is red, and there's probably only one west coast dude i have on my entire listthat's on orange/yellow...

my pet peeve so far online, besides the lag, is the ABUNDANCE of dudes having items as options
eyes.gif
i mean...i don't mind it every once in a while in a free for all, with 4heads playing...or a tag match...but c'mon, 1 vs. 1 with all items on and on medium?
laugh.gif
smh.gif
not his fault by any means, but i had this one match with MPIRE (who'spretty nice...we need more 1 vs. 1, no item matches between us) and it was a 4 stock match and 3 of my deaths were from the FS
laugh.gif
smh.gif
...it went down to 1 life vs. 1 life but man...

overall, i've won a little more than i've lost today...won my first five matches, had some battles with MPIRE, then it became 3 way, then 4 way and istruggled a bit there, only winning 2 matches...played a bit more won/lost some more matches...i'm trying to see who's worth keeping because i'mthe only one out of my boys that's set up the online so as soon as they do...that's a good 8-12 slots taken up on my list, and i'm assuming theconnection should be EXCELLENT since we all live in the same state

GG's CZDa, OLNL, Bat, and Steve.

KATS (Hybrid Soldier) That lag was hurtin me! You're very tough with kirby, and I'ma get at you again.

straight up, ~CRI~ is the best opponent i've faced so far...beat me three straight times...

that last match was EPIC though fam...man we had a battle there at the end, it could have gone either way...GG

where'd you go though? you went offline quick, you cant cut me off cold turkey like that...
laugh.gif

who's up for a battle? enter the aim chat room "NTBRAWL" or just post here i gues my info is on the page before this

Anybody want to play?

Wyatt-West Coast-CA-4553-9652-8009

my info is in sig, ill add you real quick

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

straight up, ~CRI~ is the best opponent i've faced so far...beat me three straight times...

that last match was EPIC though fam...man we had a battle there at the end, it could have gone either way...GG

where'd you go though? you went offline quick, you cant cut me off cold turkey like that...
laugh.gif

yeah GG's...my bad about leaving so suddenly... you can get at me on AIM: erera265

Damn who ever is nellz was putting in that work with toon link and s0leFUNK thanks for the advice now im lasting longer than usual when I battle with yall.

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

are you kats?^

i was playing kats, dude is ballin, me n ill13 was tryna beat him and only beat him like twice
laugh.gif
yeah i'm kats i wanted to play 1ll 1 v 1 but he dropped
laugh.gif

my 1 v 1 game is trump tight good matches though

Originally Posted by joeme719

Damn who ever is nellz was putting in that work with toon link and s0leFUNK thanks for the advice now im lasting longer than usual when I battle with yall.

Yea man. You have gotten a lot better. You even won a few. Keep it up.
smokin.gif

Nellz and Ill was giving me a hard time but I'm just glad to see some nice competition on this board.
pimp.gif
Still waitin on Lincey and CPG though
nerd.gif

^kats, i wanted 1 vs. 1 too, THAT'S why i dropped
laugh.gif
...you came through as the 3rd person so there was never a chance to get some rounds in...i wanted tosee if you'd set up a room but never did...

GG's solefunk...your mario and sheik are pretty nice, def. caught me by surprise because you use mario in a different way...i won a couple but you had theupperhand, thanks for giving me that 1 vs. 1, NO ITEMS that i desired...

man, i need some more training though
smh.gif
...i'm somewhere in the middle of the pack, i need to unlock everyone (i STILL haven't even played subspaceyet lol...no ducktales) and play more...at least i know there's good competition on NT...

i'm out for a bit, might come back later on...

Back
Top Bottom