Super Smash Bros. Brawl Thread - Does Anyone Still Play This...?

west coast folks ima be on in a bit. like 15 minutes (its 443pm now)
Add me if you hvnt, ive added the majority of west coast players!
PM me for any problems

my guy let me borrow his Smash Bros...

...I need to learn to play, because it feels like its just random button smashing...its hard for me to get a feel for different attacks and actuallystragizing.

you guys are actually timing out hits and using different tecniques?

^yessir and who's actually online RIGHT NOW?

i'm tired of going online and seeing my dude /Life only on and he's usually in the middle of brawling...
tired.gif

Originally Posted by OldLoveNewLove23

ill13, join my game

it says you're offline
tired.gif

anyone who does NOT have ILL13 on their friends code list and is on right now...add me and let me know so i can add you as well

ROW i was about to flame you but i had items turned on (with 2 minutes or something) so my bad...

lag is terrible when i'm playing vs. you though...you have the red circle

man this online thing is irritating
tired.gif

Originally Posted by 40JaysAnd40Flights

Yo Row whats good with your connection? Your the only dude from the west coast that has major lag when we play?

Yo Izzo whats good fam. Add the kid.
is you blaze? yo my bad it cause my bro be using the internetz and looking at youtube and all that. its hard to use fast characters when the lag is sobad, but good look on that game & watch i forgot how fun it is to use him haha

yo GG's ROW...i'm actually surprised I was able to have that many 1 vs. 1's against you, i don't know about your end but the lag was eitherRIDICULOUS at mine or it was alright to play with

your Pikachu is dope...had me trippin' and stumblin' word to Fergie
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

but man i wished you lived in the east coast so we'd have a lag free match or something...the match with my Falcon vs. your Game & Watch is my perfectcase...notice how i was dying in the beginning then i came back? the match was laggy but as it went along it got better so I was able to play at fullcapacity...GG's though man, I won't take you off my FC list...

Originally Posted by DSK aka iLLoQuent

yo GG's ROW...i'm actually surprised I was able to have that many 1 vs. 1's against you, i don't know about your end but the lag was either RIDICULOUS at mine or it was alright to play with

your Pikachu is dope...had me trippin' and stumblin' word to Fergie
laugh.gif
embarassed.gif

but man i wished you lived in the east coast so we'd have a lag free match or something...the match with my Falcon vs. your Game & Watch is my perfect case...notice how i was dying in the beginning then i came back? the match was laggy but as it went along it got better so I was able to play at full capacity...GG's though man, I won't take you off my FC list...
haha real talk though if my dad and my bro be using the internet on the other comps it lags like a mutha. towards 1am westcoast time my bro went tosleep thats why it stopped lagging, but i didnt feel the lag towards the end on my side...but when i went to brush my teeth my bro was up online again, so iguess there was a lag? i barely started using game and watch today too! blaze was using him in a battle and i forgot how to play against him and i keptslippin/ stumblin haha his moves look weird, so you dont know what to do !%% GG's all around

Back
Top Bottom