Superman logo in Batman logo in the movie "I AM LEGEND"

s0lehunter

Banned
batmanvssupermankd0.jpg

i was talking to a co-worker about this and he said theyre supposed to make a movie called league of justice or something like that?
can anyone drop and knowledge?

That's not what it's for. The director was trying to do a Batman Vs. Superman movie and the idea was shot down. The poster is a teaser. There are abunch of comic book posters in the movie.

Originally Posted by DocsBack

Originally Posted by Youngdipset20

Originally Posted by s0lehunter

its called justice league of america

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0974015/

apparently adom brody is the flash

are you serious..seth cohan as a superhero..seen that comin a mile away
laugh.gif

It's going to suck. Same summer as the next REAL Superman movie and the 3rd Nolan Batman movie? Please....

Meh.

But It says that Common is slated (well rumoured) to be Green Lantern. That could actually work...
pimp.gif

The billboard in "I Am Legend" was put in the film as a joke. It's not foreshadowing anything. Prior to the "Batman Begins" and"Superman Returns" films, there was an original script for Batman vs. Superman film that never got green lit. Then we got "Batman: YearOne" which later became "Batman Begins" and also brought forth the latest Superman film.

The director thought it would be nice to throw that in considering the time frame to which I Am Legend took place.

Wrong, it's the batman superman logo, like Boomatic206 posted. The idea of Batman/Superman movie has be tossed around forever. Google World'sFinest

It was only for futuristic promotion. Totally fiction. Since I Am Legend took place in the near future, that ad was just to go along with the movie.

Originally Posted by john23friend85

Wrong, it's the batman superman logo, like Boomatic206 posted. The idea of Batman/Superman movie has be tossed around forever. Google World's Finest

i was referring to this post
Originally Posted by JJ1223

i was talking to a co-worker about this and he said theyre supposed to make a movie called league of justice or something like that?
can anyone drop and knowledge?

eek.gif
@ the thought of Super Batman.. He would have all of Superman'spowers plus be immune to kryptonite. Can't stop that.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

eek.gif
@ the thought of Super Batman.. He would have all of Superman's powers plus be immune to kryptonite. Can't stop that.

Why would he be immuune to krypronite? You'd have to re-write or write a completely new origin for dudes powers

smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom