Support "Ohio Push" AAU Basketball

NT family I am making this thread in hopes to help with my current AAU teams that I coach with starting a gofund me. It was brought to my attention that a lot of members don't particularly care for them due to fraudulent accounts. Unlike most AAU teams me nor my other coaches make a single cent off our team or the revenue we generate from fundraisers we are actually self-funded by myself and the other coaches as far as equipment and tournament entries. We currently have 2 teams 9U and 12u and are ran as a family with homework sessions progress reports with the kids grades as well as teaching like lessons. As a long time member of the forum with plenty of members to vouch for the legitimacy of myself and my program I ask if nothing else you view and read the actual gofund me all funds will be used to purchase equipment uniform repair travel cost as well as tournament fees for both team. As of this post we have currently raised $465 of of $7,000 goal to carry our teams through spring and summer leagues. Below I have included team photos as well as a link to the actual gofund me page. Thanks for taking the time to read and I will continue to update this thread either way for the NT'ers that have already given #NT

Gofund Me Link:

View media item 2369489View media item 2369477View media item 2369483View media item 2369488View media item 2369492

Last edited:
Just donated. Keep doing the great work and making a positive influence in your community. I'm proud of you, and I hope NIkeTalk comes through with more aid. One of the only times someone has done this and it's actually legit compared to some of the other occasions that someone's come in and done this.

Maybe some Ohio brethren can actually attend a game or two as well. Wishing you the best bro!

Good Stuff man! 

If you are ever in the Washington DC area hit me up. I have teams as well and we could set up a scrimmage or something

Keep coaching I know its hard work, but its the best job in the world (even if we don't get paid 
laugh.gif
) We have the opportunity to have an impact on a young persons life. It doesn't get any better than that! 

@MrTarheel Thanks man I really feel like it is my calling in life to do this and being able to make a difference and spot things to help kids with basketball or even life is an amazing feeling... I'll definitely look you up if we make it that way loser buys lunch :pimp:

Last edited:
@LosAlmighty whenever you're in the city I got you man come to practice and be a guest coach

Just donated. Keep doing the great work and making a positive influence in your community. I'm proud of you, and I hope NIkeTalk comes through with more aid. One of the only times someone has done this and it's actually legit compared to some of the other occasions that someone's come in and done this.

Maybe some Ohio brethren can actually attend a game or two as well. Wishing you the best bro!

Definitely more than welcome to anyone attending once we book tournaments this month I will post the schedule here for view

@MrTarheel Thanks man I really feel like it is my calling in life to do this and being able to make a difference and spot things to help kids with basketball or even life is an amazing feeling... I'll definitely look you up if we make it that way loser buys lunch
pimp.gif
Deal my man...

Update: We lost our first game this past friday we are now 9-1 never seen kids so hurt but it's hard to win when you're playing 5 vs 7 the refs made some terrible calls but it was a leading experience for sure for them

What was the score? I hope you weren't open about the 5 vs 7. I teach my kids to take the refs out the conversation.

What was the score? I hope you weren't open about the 5 vs 7. I teach my kids to take the refs out the conversation.

No I never do that I just let them know we can't win them all and some call are missed it happens they have to take the emotion out of that and continue to play it was 23-24 final score... the other team took the best players from 4 different teams just to beat us they really don't like us there because we are organized and have our own jerseys just little things but we lost it ourselves by missed free throws and layups but we can't win every game we know that definitely a learning experience.... what ages do you coach?

If you are approached by a RockDeep Athletics sales representative the supply team's unifirms...Don't Do It.

Best of luck.

Awesome that you are getting involved with kids and teaching them how to play basketball.

Please please please teach them the importance of buying into a team, unselfishness and hold them accountable. These traits will last a lot longer than what offense you're running, winning tournaments, etc.

Always wondered who else on Nt was involved in AAU basketball. I've been in the game on the coaching side for about 5 years here in Atl. Ive been lucky enough to keep the core group of kids every year.Its expensive trust me I know. The older they get the bigger the budget gets. The hustle has be strong carwash,raffle tickets, donation mailouts etc. Does your organization have its 5o1c? You will be amazed how many small local businesses that will donate for tax write off. Anyway if you ever have any Questions let me know.keep them boys motivated for success and push them. They want forget.

props to @dgoins1

great dude

if im awake i might have to slide through to the tourney

Always wondered who else on Nt was involved in AAU basketball. I've been in the game on the coaching side for about 5 years here in Atl. Ive been lucky enough to keep the core group of kids every year.Its expensive trust me I know. The older they get the bigger the budget gets. The hustle has be strong carwash,raffle tickets, donation mailouts etc. Does your organization have its 5o1c? You will be amazed how many small local businesses that will donate for tax write off. Anyway if you ever have any Questions let me know.keep them boys motivated for success and push them. They want forget.

I'm currently working on that now actually... I appreciate it for sure bro

Back
Top Bottom