Supra Footwear

Unlike most people, I like the shrouds...and since they're only putting them on those ^^ and the red ones later this month...I said screw it. Very comfy, lots of influences in the design.

Last edited:
I was wondering when the skytop 4 would get mentioned. I copped. I'll be copping the reds too. I also thought the price was high but I'm just gonna sell some Nikes or Js I don't want. I like being original so I'm glad these aren't well received... Or even heard about lol

I'm thinking about doubling up on the limited holiday releases because the black color way disappeared quick. Only a couple pairs on ebay and I ended up having to get my size from Size? UK

I completely lucked out because I'm a true 14, but the limiteds only went up to 13. I got the 13 and there's juuuust enough room. The long toebox helps.

Anyone know where I can pick up the Skytop IV in NYC tomorrow?
Called some shops with no luck, and I'm not to familiar with supra retailers for limited release.

Thanx for the help.

Anyone else notice the newish skytop molds are going back to the OG style? 

The reason why I loved skytops was because of how long the tongue was. I'm glad they are back at it.

Last edited:
Skytop V probably wont be at least till 2016 or late 2015 still a while away since Brubaker who created his own brand Clear Weather just got started and there is still quite a few colors of the skytop IV to release

Some of the new molds look og style and some look a bit different its crazy that they cant be consistant with their molds Ive got over 40 skytop 1s and some like the newer ones just look different the best skytop 1s ever made imo are the brooklyn projects im glad I still got mine in ds condition lol

I missed out on the Brooklyn Projects but regret it everyday. I have my Kamikaze's ds, flawless and how I miss the quality in materials.  Not putting down the materials they are using on newer models, just doesn't seem the same.

Im still looking for kamikazes hard to find ds now but yea i agree with the materials its not as good as before the only models they seem to care about are the skytop but thats their flagship model so they seem pretty good quality wise just really miss the leather interiors they used to put on some models

What do you guys think of the Clear Weather Brand? I am digging some of those designs lately, The One-O-One in red looks great. The quality of the materials stand out in the images.

Last edited:
The Clear weathers are great im sure you know that Josh Brubaker shoe designer at Supra left and started that company so you know itll be better quality than the new Supras

They look good in the images I've seen. I did hear that Josh Brubaker branched out to create it. I remember seeing a picture of Chad Muska looking over some of his line with him. So, the Ben Baller Skytop released. What did you think?

I guess Angel Cabada got a deal he couldn't refuse. I think it may be time to cash out my skytop IV's christmas releases.

U know those first two colorways of the skytop IV are awesome id keep those if i were u the only color of the 4 worth keeping

I really dont think we will see a skytop 5 for a while since the lead designer left supra to start his own company clear weather

a couple unreleased skytop 4 samples i got

Back
Top Bottom