Supra Footwear

I still think the original Skytop is the best looking model. I've had a black leather pair for a few years that I got for under $50 and just snagged another pair of all whites on Friday for $45. they look great with some raw denim.

Any word on any new Skytop IV colorways? Seems like Supra has been dropping the ball on this silhouette. All the recent cws have been pretty boring and the newest Steve Aoki collab is super lame. Hoping they can top the first black/red/grey cw but so far they haven't really come close. Maybe I should just move on and wait for the Skytop V to drop.

Supra is def getting boring with the skytop IV model I got like 4 black grey clears still im sooo glad I managed to get a few of them such a dope sneaker they really need to add more colors on this model I mean really the only colors they put kn the shoe were sample that I got the all red and the lettuce ones other than that only that xmas eve pair had the red on it SupraI think imo are being cheap and lazy

Supra is def getting boring with the skytop IV model I got like 4 black grey clears still im sooo glad I managed to get a few of them such a dope sneaker they really need to add more colors on this model I mean really the only colors they put kn the shoe were sample that I got the all red and the lettuce ones other than that only that xmas eve pair had the red on it SupraI think imo are being cheap and lazy
Kinda seems like it might be same thing that happened with Circa. Muska helped start that brand and at first they were making some dope innovative shoes and then they just became super boring, biting everyone else. These sh*tty new running shoes Supra has been putting out are a perfect example of them following trends instead of setting them. I wear primarily running shoes these days and I wouldn't touch the ones Supra is doing.

Unless they do something really ill with the Skytop V, and soon, they're gonna fall off completely. They need a hit to stay relevant. But I'm sure they'll continue to sell their more skate centric silhouettes fairly easily since the skateboarding market is so huge these days.

I wish they were still making Skytop IIIs but someone who used to work at Factory 413 told me Supra got sued by adidas over the Skytop 3 because on some colorways, the cage on the IIIs looks like the adidas 3 stripes. I've actually had people ask me if my Skytop IIIs were adidas before. I'm inclined to believe dude at 413 because Supra has continued to make new colorways of all the Skytop models except the 3, which can only be found in clearance bins and on eBay now.

Thats definitely true of the skytop 3 I heard the same thing and thats why they stopped making em im pretty sure steve aoki had been wearing the skytop V lately and its hideous a bunch of people I know think it is as well ill show a pic right here

I think those are actually Steve Aoki's new signature shoe on Supra as I remember seeing him wear this cw a long time ago a few sites posted about it saying it was a Steve Aoki x Supra collab. Obviously this isn't the most reliable source, but this is one of the pics I remember seeing: 

edit - source was his twitter, pretty sure these are the upcoming Aokis...

I also tracked down a few more.

I really hope this isn't the new skytop. They look like Nike Mag ripoffs. It's basically just a bulkier, puffier version of the Skytop 4.

Last edited:
I think it was originally supposed to be but I think they scratched that when they decided to give him skytop 4 colorway which makes sense as how supra is lazy so theyll use his old thing for the skytop V if that is the skytop V that will be a horrific end to supra as we know it lol do u have instagram?

I think it was originally supposed to be but I think they scratched that when they decided to give him skytop 4 colorway which makes sense as how supra is lazy so theyll use his old thing for the skytop V if that is the skytop V that will be a horrific end to supra as we know it lol do u have instagram?
Yeah for real, if that's what they put out as the skytop V they're done. It's too similar to the Skytop IV, just a weaker version. Who knows, maybe the Mag similarities will appeal to those who won't be able to cop Mags (ie. everyone).

Nah I don't really have IG, except one I created to sign up for yeezy raffles haha. Feel free to follow but it's literally all just regrammed photos of the MR 350. @whoringout

Ok kool yea supra has been on slow but steady climb to pathetic member that lil wayne spectre line it was done after like one year lol we gotta think the skytop 1 came out in 06 or 07 the skytop II in 09 the skytop III in 11 and the skytop IV in 13 so a new skytop is due out soon but since the designer Brubaker left I dont see it being any good anyway

Ok kool yea supra has been on slow but steady climb to pathetic member that lil wayne spectre line it was done after like one year lol we gotta think the skytop 1 came out in 06 or 07 the skytop II in 09 the skytop III in 11 and the skytop IV in 13 so a new skytop is due out soon but since the designer Brubaker left I dont see it being any good anyway
Yeah Brubaker is a pretty huge loss for them. Although I'm not really feeling any of the Clear Weather stuff so maybe it's for the best. Kinda feel like Muska just needs to move on and start another shoe company haha.

The skytop 3 had some of the best colorways too (I regret not picking up the grape colorway). I have a few skytop 3's that I throw in my rotation because it's a great sneaker. Love the way they designed them especially the jordan 6 pull tab but I heard it was hurting skaters on the heel. I've seen Steve Aoki rocking some nasty looking Supra's but I thought they were his 2nd signature shoe, I hope they weren't the V's. *cringe* Keep us posted with those pics though buddy. I'm interested to see what the V will be.

The skytop 3 had some of the best colorways too (I regret not picking up the grape colorway). I have a few skytop 3's that I throw in my rotation because it's a great sneaker. Love the way they designed them especially the jordan 6 pull tab but I heard it was hurting skaters on the heel. I've seen Steve Aoki rocking some nasty looking Supra's but I thought they were his 2nd signature shoe, I hope they weren't the V's. *cringe* Keep us posted with those pics though buddy. I'm interested to see what the V will be.
Yeah the 3 had some great colorways and some that I hated, but that's what was dope about the shoe, they made colorways for everyone. I've seen pairs of the shoe I thought were straight wack and others that were amazing. The best ones to me are the all black (w/ black sole), the super limited all black "stealth", and these, which are #1 to me:

Loved the grape colorway on the 3 as well i got 14 colorways of the 3 and my fave is the royal blue suede love those and gotta put in the all white and all red joints in my top 3 as well

Loved the grape colorway on the 3 as well i got 14 colorways of the 3 and my fave is the royal blue suede love those and gotta put in the all white and all red joints in my top 3 as well
No doubt, I just found a pair of the all white tuffs in my size for $60. Very clean but somehow much more stiff than the other pairs I have.

I love em I just saw another pair of skytop 3s on this canadian site which is the country I live in for 50$ may have to get em lol just cause i love this model so much I still need to find a few but ebay is drying up on 3s lately

I love em I just saw another pair of skytop 3s on this canadian site which is the country I live in for 50$ may have to get em lol just cause i love this model so much I still need to find a few but ebay is drying up on 3s lately
Yeah they're gonna be completely gone soon. If I could find a pair of the Grey Action Leather in 9.5 I'd be stoked. Also wouldn't mind doubling up on my all black tuffs.

Man those "Limited" Steve Aoki stytop 4s are just sitting on the Supra site. Not a good look. Their limited colorways used to sell out super quick. This one is just super boring though. No one gives a **** about a Steve Aoki collab, especially one that just puts studs on an already existing and tired colorway. Maybe Supra is just giving up...

This is terrible for supra just getting so lazy the company is gonna acrew up if thry keep out rubbish like this lol Aoki is a joke lol

Those would be nice to have but i feel the skytop 2 is done style wise you know what I mean? I feel like the skytop 1,3,4 are pretty timeless but the 2 just feels to me out of date

Back
Top Bottom