Supra Footwear

Im desperately looking for the skytops in white online or anywhere around Miami.....any help?

Took pics of me in Tufs....thought i'd post:

334713486.jpg

334713491.jpg

Well, let me just say from the get go I have been wanting these shoes since I saw the pics from awhile back ago. So when I found out they released I jumped onthem and copped from Jay Boardshops. I just got them in today and I must admit they arent what I expected for it being an NS shoe. (Since its said, NS is oneof the higher almost supreme type quality shoes.) It had some rust residue inside the tongue, and glue STAINS! However their still hot, nothing I can'ttake care of. OH YEAH! Their definitely not worth $160.00! After the Blue Skytops I'm done with Supras! LOL!
2cyn0ib.png

l_0b3dfe4ad7d99231b6747ef45fd63e7c.jpg

the bottom joints ARE FIRE!!!!!!!THEY COME OUT REALLLY SOON....

THANK GOD FOR THE SUPRA SPONSORSHIP! MAD LOVE!
AND THE TUFF VAIDERS ARE MY ****TTTTTTTTTT!

there's a lot more supras I need to post.... i'm a succa for the Trinity's crazzzy!

im going to ask u again

i know u was with the lrg movement and some hate it but i still like it , please dont over hype any products again, yeah im talking to you ben baller

relax

Originally Posted by mrtramericanjr

im going to ask u again

i know u was with the lrg movement and some hate it but i still like it , please dont over hype any products again, yeah im talking to you ben baller

relax
You guys should get in a fight, that would be dope.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

393d_1.JPG

Where can I get these besides eBay??

those right there are fake. the real ones are darker and coming in Novemeber. there's lots of fake skytops on eBay

Thanks for dropping the heat! Ben! But yo whats good with L-R-G I haven't seen anything really knew like that in awhile, it really like died down?

Saw some skytops and vaiders at UNDFTD silverlake earlier today. I get paid tomorrow, so I will be back on Friday for them!

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

maybe next month? I think next month....
me and TK are the same size shoe so I get hooked.

Thanks for the info man. keep me posted coz i just can't wait to get those purple Vaiders. btw, those Yellow ones look sick as well! !

Back
Top Bottom