Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

$24 for a 3 pack of Hanes Supreme tees? that's actually not bad...I expected them to be like $100
disclaimer: I am not buying just noting

If they are regular hanes tshirts... that's a crazy mark up.. I think the walmart has 3 hanes tshirt packs for like $3 LOL...

$400 is not that bad compared to other ****, red foams are worth more, if they sell for 400 you could definately find em for 350 or even 300 if u get lucky, which is better than lining up for days, id rather spend 1-200 extra than sleep outside for two or more nights.

$400 is not that bad compared to other ****, red foams are worth more, if they sell for 400 you could definately find em for 350 or even 300 if u get lucky, which is better than lining up for days, id rather spend 1-200 extra than sleep outside for two or more nights.

yup that's exactly how I think; I am not blowing personal time at work to go from Philly to NYC and camp out for kicks...problem cost more money doing that then paying resale prices

I don't think this is nearly as hyped as foams/yeezy 2's... SBs and dunks in general have lost alot of their hype factor. People are camping out at the Supreme store, but there's people camping out there every Thursday.

A friend of mine scooped me up a pair from Supreme London.

She took her lunch break and walked over.

When she got there there was a small line. Apparently there was about 100 people who camped out tho.

Retail was GBP 128 + 20% VAT + EMS Shipping = I paid more than I wanted.... (about $300 USD).

Last edited:
Anyone know when these are going up online?
If history has anything to do with it, it will be 11AM Eastern or shortly after, but at this point with this particular release, it can be at any time.

Last edited:
I found this pic on Twitter...
335d51c8d19111e18dc022000a1cdd2b_7.jpg

They look too clean. I NEED THEMMM!

nike/supreme should take that pair back for the HORRIBLE lace job :x

A friend of mine scooped me up a 10.5 from Supreme London.

She took her lunch break and walked over.

When she go there there was a small line.

Retail was GBP 128 + 20% VAT + EMS Shipping = I paid more than I wanted.... (about $300 USD).

Jeez... conversion rate's a killer. When I called they said retail was $140.

If history has anything to do with it, it will be 1AM Eastern or shortly after, but at this point with this particular release, it can be at any time.

Did you mean 11 AM?

Folks shoes go for alot more overseas, hence the markup in London... $148 is what everyone is reporting SHOULD be retail...
S/O to the heads that hooked up info on AUTO FILL.... CRACK!!! Good luck everyone!!!

nah man Target has the same ones for $20
What Target do you shop at? A 3 pack is $10.

Anyway, these are very nice but I had to pass on them after spending the dedicated money on something else. I'm not too upset by this.

For the guys waiting outside down in SoHo at least the weather is pleasant today. I don't see how y'all did it over the past couple of days. It was disgusting.

Auto fill can make the difference as to whether or not you get your pair online. I know as it came through in the clutch when I used it a while back. Good luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom