Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

I keep seeing all different kinda of random times. I think some people are trying to throw others off lol. Good luck to everybody!

That's what kills me about releases like this... 80-90% of them end up on eBay. Boy oh boy, to go back to the good ol' days lol

in a way it helps with releases like these though, only two spots in the US to buy them so w/o resellers we might be SOL

anybody else who is online camping noticing everytime you refresh the page that the time right below the supreme logo isnt changing?

Hoping to secure these. Still can't hunt down the first pair of Low's to save my life so these would be a nice consolation prize.

Are you guys just clicking the shoes page over and over? Becuase when I refresh it takes me back to the black screen..

Hoping to secure these. Still can't hunt down the first pair of Low's to save my life so these would be a nice consolation prize.

They have them at Flight Club for 800... Almost bought a pair before I saw these were coming out.. The soles were yellowed even though it was DS. Glad, I didn't pull the trigger.

mines is saying 10:18
embarassed.gif
I figured that is the time you went to the Shoes, because if you go to other pages in the Supreme stores. The time changes.

Back
Top Bottom