Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

Copping these to rock but they'll have a $500 price tag on them and if anyone is dumb enough to pay that much for them, they can have them. I'd rather cop some DS Carmines or Spacejams or another pair of about 100 other kicks for that kind of money.

That's why you have to try to get them at retail online or if you're lucky enough to be around a Supreme store buy them at retail. Buying them for $400-$500 is just plain stupid and just being a huge hypebeast. If I don't cop for retail, no biggie I'll just cop something else.

Hope ya'll are using google chrome in the morning, that auto fill during the checkout page will come in handy..

Last edited:
That's why you have to try to get them at retail online or if you're lucky enough to be around a Supreme store buy them at retail. Buying them for $400-$500 is just plain stupid and just being a huge hypebeast. If I don't cop for retail, no biggie I'll just cop something else.

exactly how i feel about this release, i won't lie i didnt find out about these until a couple of days ago. whether that makes me a hypebeast or not i could care less, but if i get these ill rock em hard.

Guys, stop hating on us supreme noobs. lol I'm 23 and still learning about different shoes and different collabos... Just got into Asics and New Balance recently... Like everyone else here, my tastes change with age and time, which is why I come here for advice. If someone offers me 500 for these, would I sell them? Hell yeah. Like someone said, I'd rather go cop me a pair of DS Carmines/Hares/Grapes. But am I copping to put up in the B/S forum immediately? No. I actually can't wait to see these on my feet with some khakis on. This would be my first supreme purchase of any kind. That NYC store just rubs me the wrong way, bunch of stuck up hippies in there. But these shoes are too clean to pass up. Anyways, just wanted to say my piece. Good luck tomorrow boys.

lol i could care less about NOT being a "supreme" head. I respect the fact that they're a huge icon in the streetwear culture but most of the stuff they dropped in the past few years are just average. hyped or not I like sbs and elephant prints so i want this shoe. you true supreme heads can keep the 100 dollar "limited edition" LOGO TEES.

It's not about being a Supreme head, but watching people jump on the bandwagon when they were never into Supreme just to get these rubs me the wrong way, especially when a lot of people will end up re-selling. If it is anyone's intentions to re-sell then go kill your self, lol.

Working to pay my bills and buy things I like at retail is my business. Buying shoes and re-selling them is not a job nor is it productive. If you're not buying over priced sneakers like many of us here, then why are you on this forum. I'm just saying.

Working to pay my bills and buy things I like at retail is my business. Buying shoes and re-selling them is not a job nor is it productive. If you're not buying over priced sneakers like many of us here, then why are you on this forum. I'm just saying.

That's something he will have to answer. I however, do as you do. But just because we do it, doesn't make us productive. We could be using our money towards other things, that are more productive than buying these types of consumer products.

That is true, but if you read my post directed at the re-seller correctly, it said "go get a job and become a productive member in society." I never said that my sneaker collection was productive. Maybe if you spent more time analyzing my comments, you might be able to comprehend what I am saying. Just saying-it's plain English.

It's not rocket Science or anything, lol. People should work at a regular 9 to 5 not complaining about how hard it is and re-selling sneakers.

LOL classic, older fella punkin on lil kids. Cant we all just get along. We all want these shoes. Any new updates on the line at SupremeLA?

Good luck to everyone in the morning... And to everyone giving out little tips and hints for ordering stop, some of us have spent time and aggravation trying to figure out the system let them learn on there own!!!

Back
Top Bottom