Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

laugh.gif
new releases brings a lot of new members
lmao. you hardly been here for 2 years my dude.

Did anyone successfully check out without autofill? i got through WITH autofill. Cant imagine getting through without it?

I use my AMEX for everything because I get 3-6% cash back then I just pay it off biweekly...having my card memorized was clutch and so was autofill

would it still be possible to purchase this on the japan supreme website?? if so when would it be on there????? had a 9 in the cart but got pwnd

never received an order conformation through email, but i have an order number and they charged my credit card..

Ok. How did people get through? Earlier this morning i was able to browse the shop section with no issue. As of 10:30 am till now the shop section will not load. All other sections load except for shop. I click shop and NOTHING happens.

For future reference. have the checkout ready in another tab, so you only have to click submit order.

Its still not guaranteed but its faster than autofill and all that

I just had to add to cart, click tab, click submit and I got through.

I know if I would have had to put information in or anything I wouldnt have a confirmation email right now

got my email confo! autofill came thru in the clutch! good thing i had my cc # copied for quick checkout

Ok. How did people get through? Earlier this morning i was able to browse the shop section with no issue. As of 10:30 am till now the shop section will not load. All other sections load except for shop. I click shop and NOTHING happens.
I've had the shop page loaded since last night. I refreshed a few times this morning and everything was all good. I'm using Google Chrome btw.

happy to see this thread is not 100+ pages long. I havent been on NT in 3 yrs lol!

Last edited:
For future reference. have the checkout ready in another tab, so you only have to click submit order.
I know if I would have had to put information in or anything I wouldnt have a confirmation email right now
Great tip.  Never thought of this.  I appreciate it.

Congrats Chris. The last major online release I got through on was like the Laser 4's.  One of these days I'll get lucky.
YOTR's for me later to find out the 7's run big. I'm just waiting next time I get lucky hopefully with these Gold Medals.

GREAT idea...smart man...hope this helps me out next time :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom