Supreme Nike Dunk Low Pro SB 2012

I was only able to get a single pair. Hope everyone who genuinely wants one to rock ends up with these aswell. Sometimes we gotta pay a bit over retail, but that's the nature of the beast.

Nice to hear it was an easy pick up instore, sounds like they have/had plenty.

I wonder if they will put more on the website.

I Just got home from supreme NYC. Easiest pick up in a while. Got out of work at 6:30 a.m, Arrived at 7:15 a.m and was dead last in line at least 250+ people in front of me didn't sweat it. Doors opened around 9:15 line started moving slowly. 11:45 a.m i finally reach the door went in only had sizes 8-11 copped my 9.5 and bounce. overall it was great met some chill people and seen some old faces.:smokin
[IMG[/IMG]
they didnt give out wristbands in ny? la gave out wristbands up to number 400

Does anybody know how Fairfax is looking? If they have any pairs left I might have to call fam in to pick up a pair.

Someone let me know, they might be able to pick a couple pairs up.

I Just got home from supreme NYC. Easiest pick up in a while. Got out of work at 6:30 a.m, Arrived at 7:15 a.m and was dead last in line at least 250+ people in front of me didn't sweat it. Doors opened around 9:15 line started moving slowly. 11:45 a.m i finally reach the door went in only had sizes 8-11 copped my 9.5 and bounce. overall it was great met some chill people and seen some old faces.:smokin
[IMG[/IMG]
they didnt give out wristbands in ny? la gave out wristbands up to number 400

Nevermind. Guess Fairfax is done. Gone are the days of walking in on rd.

yeah from what i heard they gave out 200 total wristbands between Tuesday and Wednesday i think. Just to make the campers feel special i guess ..... some dude with a wristband try telling people with out one to go home because all pairs were accounted for.I was laughing ..... We tried to explain to him that supreme has a good amount of pairs to go around when they drop their dunks.

p.s i'm sure supreme nyc got around 500-800 pairs with 200 pairs going to friends and family. I wouldn't be surprise if they hold back on their stock for a random drop..

Last edited:
yeah from what i heard they gave out 200 total wristbands between Tuesday and Wednesday i think. Just to make the campers feel special i guess ..... some dude with a wristband try telling people with out one to go home because all pairs were accounted for.I was laughing ..... We tried to explain to him that supreme has a good amount of pairs to go around when they drop their dunks.

That's what I'm talking about. I'm so fed up with that week long camping ish these people do. Give them a "special" band. lol

Last edited:
Supreme has stepped up their shipping/warehouse game this past season... I'm talking going from 2-3 days of getting shipping confirmation to SAME DAY!! My kicks are already being shipped, sheeeesh... Gotta give them credit, that tracking/shipping email made me SIGH in relief... Now I can work the rest of the day in peace, lol 8):smokin

Supreme has stepped up their shipping/warehouse game this past season... I'm talking going from 2-3 days of getting shipping confirmation to SAME DAY!! My kicks are already being shipped, sheeeesh... Gotta give them credit, that tracking/shipping email made me SIGH in relief... Now I can work the rest of the day in peace, lol 8):smokin

so long as its not the first day of the season, they usually get things out same day or the following.

to be real about it; I think only older cats who were into Dunks and stuff back in the early 2000's care about stuff like this
it's not like Foams and Jordans which currently cause chaos no matter what retro releases
Co-sign!

Sad to see people that got through online just threw that ish up on ebay. And people like myself who wanted a pair to rock is left without a pair.

on every limited release, there are people who complain about missing out due to resellers.  it's just part of the "sneaker game" now.  i think we all should accept it...you either get a faster connection, or quit your 9-to-5-er and camp out.  complaining and whining isn't going to change a damn thing....

there are plenty of other limited sneakers that will drop in the near future...as well as the extended future.  you can't win 'em all....

or if you can't beat 'em...join 'em!!!!  resell!!!  
roll.gif

side note:  i had them in my cart and while i was checking out, it sold out.  so no salt here...

I Just got home from supreme NYC. Easiest pick up in a while. Got out of work at 6:30 a.m, Arrived at 7:15 a.m and was dead last in line at least 250+ people in front of me didn't sweat it. Doors opened around 9:15 line started moving slowly. 11:45 a.m i finally reach the door went in only had sizes 8-11 copped my 9.5 and bounce. overall it was great met some chill people and seen some old faces.
smokin.gif

Lucky! I'm stuck at work for another hour... Any idea if they have pairs left?

anyone got their tracking email yet?

I got mine, I think I will be using a personal day the day it's scheduled; freakin hoodlums stole a package from my door step and now UPS is real sketchy with leaving packages for me

Back
Top Bottom