Supreme Spring/Summer 2012 *paging SneakerHeathen

A lot of you dudes sound salty as !*@*.
Let me guess, you went in the store and the employees treated you like crap.

Seen some of the hats for spring...COPPED.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

where's the box logo hoodies
i got a navy medium one for sale for 215 
wink.gif

and yeah,

supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-46.jpg

supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-72.jpg

supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-83.jpg

all coming home

every season... we get the same replies

"Supreme is way too overpriced"
"People actually wear this stuff?"
"I woudlnt wear Supreme if it was free"
"Niketalk is turning into ISS with this thread"

If you guys couldnt care less about Supreme like you say then you wouldnt come into this thread and put your two cents.

I am doing pickups just hit me up through twitter. Im already picking up a few things for some NT'ers.

Supreme <<<<<

My opinion though....great for flipping down south to the hipsters though  
pimp.gif

some of the jacekts are cool. once again, their caps are straight.

sidenote: is the model a male or female??
nerd.gif

They makes great clothes that caters to their target audience. #cantknockthehustle

I would never wear them.

box logo hoodies drop in the fall/winter. this is spring/summer stuff...
supreme is like any other brand of clothing. you have to choose what you like and leave the rest on the shelf or whatever.
the new season is trash minus like one or two items IMO and even those two items are average at best.

Some people will never be happy that Supreme is successful.  It's like they hate that the brand is popular and their items sell out.
I saw they're releasing a t-shirt that shows a woman from the waist down and her hairy muff 
laugh.gif

The Kate Moss tee is the only thing I'm looking forward to. The rest of the line is sub-par.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

This is today around 4PM outside of Supreme NY
Store opens tomorrow at 11:30
My parents would've smacked the @#%@ out of me if I told them I was skipping school and lining up for practically 20 hours for some shirts. No wonder kids in the US are illiterate compared to the rest of the world
laugh.gif

^Actually, NYC public schools are off the week for midwinter break
Damn, forgot those breaks even existed
laugh.gif
Still, waiting that long to get dibs on some shirts is OD. Especially when it takes only a few hours of work/helping out more around the house to earn the extra $ needed for purchasing the shirts online

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

My parents would've smacked the @#%@ out of me if I told them I was skipping school and lining up for practically 20 hours for some shirts. No wonder kids in the US are illiterate compared to the rest of the world  spending $178 on floral shirts and $48 on Campbell's soup tees

Originally Posted by StillIn729

Originally Posted by nawlinsjunkie

My parents would've smacked the @#%@ out of me if I told them I was skipping school and lining up for practically 20 hours for some shirts. No wonder kids in the US are illiterate compared to the rest of the world  spending $178 on floral shirts and $48 on Campbell's soup tees
that too
laugh.gif
My dad buys those kind of shirts from Target, and my mom routinely gives them away to goodwill/uses them as rags to clean the floor

Back
Top Bottom