Supreme stickers

yo NT im rarely down in NYC, but really want to get a supreme sticker for my waterbottle. all the ones on ebay are probably fake, so anyone have insight on where to get 1 online? if any of you have any extras hit me up via PM i got money in payapl.

yo NT im rarely down in NYC, but really want to get a supreme sticker for my waterbottle. all the ones on ebay are probably fake, so anyone have insight on where to get 1 online? if any of you have any extras hit me up via PM i got money in payapl.

Uhoh...I remember the last time someone making a thread about Supreme stickers...

But in all honesty, Ebay or the store in Soho is probably the only way you will be able to get them.

Good luck with you hypebeast goals in 2011.

Uhoh...I remember the last time someone making a thread about Supreme stickers...

But in all honesty, Ebay or the store in Soho is probably the only way you will be able to get them.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

so hes a hypebeast just for asking where he can find ""supreme stickers""

oh

oh

Originally Posted by NORTHMIAMIBOI

oh

He wasn't just asking for them...he's offering to pay if anyone has extras.

Why anyone would pay for Supreme stickers is beyond me.

So yes, he is a hypebeast.  You irate?

oh

Buy something directly from Supreme.

Or just buy sticker paper and make your own. That's what I did when I stopped being a beast and copping tees for 3x retail.

Buy something directly from Supreme.

Or just buy sticker paper and make your own. That's what I did when I stopped being a beast and copping tees for 3x retail.

im not a hypebeast at all...and are they free at the store? ive never been. and i would max at out paying 5$ which is about what i pay for all the other stickers on my waterbottle...

im not a hypebeast at all...and are they free at the store? ive never been. and i would max at out paying 5$ which is about what i pay for all the other stickers on my waterbottle...

LOL, Don't even know son and you're accusing him of being a hypebeast over stickers? It's not even your cash being spent, let that man drop his chips on some stickers if he wants too..

thats what im saying. all the ones on ebay are fake...only reason i care is because a "fake" sticker probably wont stay on my bottle for the long haul.

LOL, Don't even know son and you're accusing him of being a hypebeast over stickers? It's not even your cash being spent, let that man drop his chips on some stickers if he wants too..

thats what im saying. all the ones on ebay are fake...only reason i care is because a "fake" sticker probably wont stay on my bottle for the long haul.

Back
Top Bottom