Supreme stickers

well unless anyone wants to send them to me for free then im not gonna pay anymore. someone already offered to send 1 my way so good karma to you sir.

well unless anyone wants to send them to me for free then im not gonna pay anymore. someone already offered to send 1 my way so good karma to you sir.

Originally Posted by maxman321

3092a6e.jpg

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i got a handful of the F George Bush stickers from like 7 years ago or something

i'll probably sell them for $30 each
indifferent.gif
 to anyone who pays that much for a sticker

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

i got a handful of the F George Bush stickers from like 7 years ago or something

i'll probably sell them for $30 each
indifferent.gif
 to anyone who pays that much for a sticker

i guess you guys are too cool for saving the environment from all the plastic bottles that get thrown out by buying a reusable bottle...i have a nalgene that i use everyday and the stickers give it a nice personal touch. the supreme will fill in the last gap on top perfectly.

i guess you guys are too cool for saving the environment from all the plastic bottles that get thrown out by buying a reusable bottle...i have a nalgene that i use everyday and the stickers give it a nice personal touch. the supreme will fill in the last gap on top perfectly.

Back
Top Bottom