Supreme x Air Jordan XIV Retro. 6/13 $248

Even with the majority of negative comments on the shoes, the fact that’s its a supreme collab with Jordan brand, it will sell out regardless.
I’m really gonna be surprised. Everywhere I’ve seen these talked about that are Supreme and Nike forums, everyone is ****ting on these. I feel like if they sell out it’s gonna be a bunch of resellers who regrettably buy them. But we’ll see, I could be wrong.

I feel like if they sell out it’s gonna be a bunch of resellers who regrettably buy them. But we’ll see, I could be wrong.

These people are the ONLY ones who would. There might be a few fashion beasts who might cop for the sake of being “different” but the regular cats know these are yucky.

These people are the ONLY ones who would. There might be a few fashion beasts who might cop for the sake of being “different” but the regular cats know these are yucky.
Yep, exactly. It’s going to be a few “fashion beasts” as you put it who cop it on some whatever steez, while the rest will just sit on StockX for a few bucks over retail. I’ll be surprised if we’re wrong.

Man the black/royal and white/black colorways would both look extremely good without those damn studs. Especially the black/royal though, we need a retro + 14 with some blue.

My thoughts. Hated them from first images, don’t look so bad on foot, retail price is too high and yes these will sell out but still hit some random outlet somewhere from the Nike release.

D78NRN9WwAA_ixW.jpg

I really like both, hated them when the pics first came out but these new pics. Something about them I really like.

supreme-air-jordan-xiv-price-release-date-01.jpg
supreme-air-jordan-xiv-price-release-date-02.jpg
supreme-air-jordan-xiv-price-release-date-03.jpg
supreme-air-jordan-xiv-price-release-date-04.jpg
supreme-air-jordan-xiv-price-release-date-05.jpg
supreme-air-jordan-xiv-price-release-date-10.jpg

I feel like these are gonna hit like the Supreme Air Force 2’s. Resale most likely won’t be quite that low, but they’re not breaking the bank by any stretch of the imagination.

I feel like these are gonna hit like the Supreme Air Force 2’s. Resale most likely won’t be quite that low, but they’re not breaking the bank by any stretch of the imagination.
That $250 price tag was basically what I thought these were going to resell for

Back
Top Bottom