Supreme x Budweiser...

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

Originally Posted by TheeQuickness

that black tee is straight
pimp.gif

Agree
only b/c it says Supreme on it right? you can get the same one for like $18 im sure minus a Supreme logo
where?
nerd.gif

IMO this is horrible. Supreme x budweiser? Really?
laugh.gif
How bout supreme x scott toilet paper so we can wipe this %$% up. I could see some heavy drinkerspulling this gear off at a beach party but other than that its pretty tacky, i like supreme they are better than the rest, but this is a huge fail.

anyone who buys this is a hypebeast

budwesier sells its own products that basically are like this minus the little supreme logo on it

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

budwesier sells its own products that basically are like this minus the little supreme logo on it
TRUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHH

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Black tee FTW!

pimp.gif
Please do not get hyped up about this. It's just the back of the t-shirt for this collab. Pay attention. The white shows a tag. The black doesnot.

Originally Posted by Kickmatic23

Lemme get a link to an all black shirt with that Logo on it and i'll buy it.

EDIT:

KK:

Im assuming the front of the black tee is the same as the front of the white tee? If so..
ohwell.gif

oh %$**
laugh.gif

The Black T is aight tho, ive always liked the Anheuser Bush "A"

WAIT, OP this screen names is supposed to be retired dont you dare forget that beatdown during the Rose Bowl... talking all that mess last year too...thinkingPenn St even had a chance
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom