Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Yes, even if you go back and try and order, they see the address your orders will be CANCELLED.
that's not true. You can cop same shoes/different colors as long as you use a different card. But your less likely too get more than two successful orders in...

I was gonna be on it and try to cop, but I think the hype got me on this one, its a clean shoe but I'm gonna pass. Good luck to everyone on here trying to get yours.

To summarize:
Online at 11am EST, 8am PST
1 PER CREDIT CARD. Regardless of color. i.e If you buy 1 Camo, you cannot buy 1 Olive or Black with the same card or they will cancel the order. A totally different card with the same name and address is ok tho.
Going off of previous Nike collabs, if you line up at a decent time you should be able to score a pair. There should be more than enough to go around.
Price is $128
Assuming they'll have from sizes 8-13

Good luck to all

Chill, Jada.

Yes, there are a lot of people who don't normally shop Supreme coming for this release. Some people like AF1s, and not $60 Hanes t-shirts.

Collab releases summon fans of both brands - that the point of a collab!

So, you're going to have some people who are very familiar with Nike or AF1s, but aren't that familiar with Supreme. (Fine)

You are going to have some people who are very familiar with Supreme, but not the hugest Nike or AF1 fans. (Less fine, but meh)

You are going to have people who love both. (That's you. Awesome)

...And, you are going to have people who don't really care about either but see a potential to make a few bucks. (No bueno)

The product is the AF1, not the Supreme tag. So, if people want these but don't have a whole lot of experience with Supreme's policies, that's no crime -- provided they have love for the AF1. The bigger travesty is the reverse - people who don't care about AF1s, but jock Supreme.

If you're in Group 3, you are in the catbird seat. But, no reason to knock people in Group 1 looking for help too.

Last edited:
^
I feel you

for those who asked:

NO Tweet will go out

Chill, Jada.
Yes, there are a lot of people who don't normally shop Supreme coming for this release. Some people like AF1s, and not $60 Hanes t-shirts.
So, you're going to have some people who are very familiar with Nike or AF1s, but aren't that familiar with Supreme. (Fine)
You are going to have some people who are very familiar with Supreme, but not the hugest Nike or AF1 fans. (Less fine, but meh)
...And, you are going to have people who don't really care about either but see a potential to make a few bucks. (No bueno)
The product is the AF1, not the Supreme tag. So, if people want these but don't have a whole lot of experience with Supreme's policies, that's no crime -- provided they have love for the AF1. The bigger travesty is the reverse - people who don't care about AF1s, but jock Supreme.
If you're in Group 3, you are in the catbird seat. But, no reason to knock people in Group 1 looking for help too.

I only have a problem with it, because these kids are going to clog the site trying to get shoes off the site they don't normally purchase from.

Chill, Jada.
Thanks for that, BIP. Jada was getting a little bent out of shape there. I'm in the group that just loves the way these look as far as materials and color-blocking. I could care less about the supreme tag. I, like probably only a few  others in this topic, have never purchased from Supreme and just would love to get my hands on some to actually WEAR and not flip for a profit.

good words BP.

why dont people just cut off the supreme tag if they hate them so much, i mean ur copping the shoes.

there was a stupid phase in high school where i "cared" about fair trade (tree hugger ish) and i would only skate dunks.

so as a "statement" i would unstich all the swooshes from the dunks i skated.

lmao the things we do in high school

The price tag on these are real sweet.. considering that they will be easy $300 on ebay/resellers 5 mins after they are bought..

The price tag on these are real sweet.. considering that they will be easy $300 on ebay/resellers 5 mins after they are bought..

I am going to go out on a limb and say $300 is a tad bit low for secondary market prices..... you might be at that $500+ mark

Back
Top Bottom