Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Black white midsole gum sole my all time favorite colorway. The camo just seems cheezy and kiddish to me. I really don't think these will be that hyped. People really think they will be worth more than the supreme sbs? no chance. 400 range will be what people ask, but put them for bidding will end in low 300s imo.

Interested in the olive pair because I quit on the Retro IX Olives. That line at SNY be :smh: though. I'm no bueno at online either.

I can't really do that, shoes that I really want I don't get rid of, even being offered dumb amounts.
Someone offered me over $2k for a pair of my XIII's and I can't, even paying $475.

I feel you in that sense.

I'm speaking more in regards to more available kicks.

Cop for 128.

Idiot offers 800.

I sell.

Then I buy the same cw pair at 250-350

profit lol.

All well in good cuz this scenario aint happening lol

but i def respect where u coming from

I feel you Jada.

If I'm willing to get rid of something, I generally don't try to hit people in the head. But, if I have something that I love (especially if it's hard to find), then having it is priceless.

At the end of the day (unless you NEED the money), once the money is spent, you are going to miss having the shoes.

I feel you Jada.
If I'm willing to get rid of something, I generally don't try to hit people in the head. But, if I have something that I love (especially if it's hard to find), then having it is priceless.
At the end of the day (unless you NEED the money), once the money is spent, you are going to miss having the shoes.

Yup, unless I NEED the money bad, I won't be selling anything I love.

Sounds about right.
But keep in mind there's a difference between what resellers are asking and what the shoes are actually trading for. Resellers were charging $500-$600 for the Supreme SB's that came out last year, but most of them were trading for $350 - $400 (I sold mine for $350).
Bottom line - you wont be losing money on these if you choose to buy and then sell.

yep this is what will happen

I got a set and sold them for $900. Pretty much double.

They will sit at around 250 for black and olives and about 350 for camos...just cause it's the most recognizably "different".

i want the camo ones, but :smh: :smh: at the hassle its going to be to get them

If any if y'all are gonna cop and never ordered from supreme I'll give y'all a hint.
The web store opens at "11 am est. Time" but actually, it opens around 10:50
So start refreshing the page around then.
Also, set up auto fill in Google chrome for your address and credit card.
Do not try to buy two pairs with the same credit card. Supreme doesn't allow
multiple purchase of the same item and if you do, supreme will cancel all your orders.

:smh: At work

Does anybody have an idea of how many pairs of each cw are going to be released?

Last edited:
I've never bought anything from supreme but I love the olive and black ones. At 128, I can't pass it up. Can you buy more than one pair of these? I don't mean to double up on one CW, just would like both of these CWs.

I've never bought anything from supreme but I love the olive and black ones. At 128, I can't pass it up. Can you buy more than one pair of these? I don't mean to double up on one CW, just would like both of these CWs.
one per credit card. and these will be limited

dd19xi.jpg

40 pairs at NY (10 black, 10 camo, 20 olive)

no update on how many will be in LA but these will definately be limited.. just like the SB's

40 pairs at NY (10 black, 10 camo, 20 olive)

no update on how many will be in LA but these will definately be limited.. just like the SB's

Uhh...

Please never come with Supreme stock numbers, EVER.

They got over 500 pairs alone @ NY of the Dunks, not to mention online, LA, London and Japan.

You people that know nothing about Supreme, amuse me.

Last edited:
That number sounds wrong there is no way they are only releasing 10 pairs of black and camo. That doesn't even make Supreme enough money to justify a release.

Meh, if I'm not able to get online I'll just pay the extra bread. Can't be stressing over these things anymore.

Back
Top Bottom