Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Got my tracking 10 minutes after posting that. Will have my Olives tomorrow or Monday. 
nthat.gif
 (ordered on initial crash)

Damn I received the "404" code so many times that i ended up getting 2 order confirmations for size 8.5 an hour and a half later.... Hopefully they don't cancel both and only cancel 1. I never got to the confirmation page.... Also got a black pair on the restock and got order confirmation on that but havent received shipping confirmation yet as well... When should i be expect shipping confirms?

Got my tracking number. Since I paid retail, I'll feel justified using these for beaters. Won't even check their resell value.

For those curious, I got the error 3 times, gave up, then got an email confirming my order at 8:07am PST.

Last edited:
Did anybody purchase in-store? Seems like everybody on here purchased online. Want to know how store release went.

TOTALLY didn't keep up with this release like I should have.  

Saw it jump mad pages overnight and knew instantly I effed up.  
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Hope everyone that wanted them got them though.  It seems like it was a fairly standard Supreme release, no?  Maybe even a little less hyped?  

Site crashed for me as it did with others trying to check out. Definitely went through, though:

Got my shop order receipt at 11:04am
Shipping notice at 2:06pm
UPS shipping/ tracking # at 3:39pm

Last edited:
TOTALLY didn't keep up with this release like I should have.  

Saw it jump mad pages overnight and knew instantly I effed up.  
mean.gif

laugh.gif

Hope everyone that wanted them got them though.  It seems like it was a fairly standard Supreme release, no?  Maybe even a little less hyped?  
Well the site crashed (didn't crash when the dunks dropped)

It was too cold to drive out to LA
laugh.gif

Maybe most folks decided to try online instead of going to the shop?  

Got tracking for the camo's

Now on to Olive 9s and this galaxy mess

Last edited:
I think the fact I got these, I'm not even going to bother on Saturday morning trying to get the Rookies or Olives.

Will just relax and save my dough for the holidays.

:nthat:

200 people lined up 2 hrs after opening?
:rolleyes

been in line for 3+ hours now, got in line a little after 11. hard to tell, but maybe 50 people in front of me and 50 behind. don't think there's 200 in line, probably 100-125 at this point...

Back
Top Bottom