Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Stood on line at SupNY and got the olives. Two behind me got the last two camos. Line definitely moved slow as molasses.

BP or any NYC cat. can we confirm these are gone in stores?

What are the chances of NT famb member doing a stock check for me?

BP or any NYC cat. can we confirm these are gone in stores?
What are the chances of NT famb member doing a stock check for me?

Camos finished up shortly after I got my pair(s).

There seemed to be a fair amount of the other colors remaining - especially olives. I got on the line at about 9:45 and didn't check out until after 2:00. I was probably about halfway in the line.

If I hadn't had to get to work, I probably would have tried to see if I could get back on the line and get another pair.

But, when all is said and done, by guess would be that they were accounted for.

The camos were done and the black and olives were only up to 9.5 at 4pm. There were still approximately 25 people on line when I left SNY today. I'd say they're probably done by now but give it a shot if you'd like.

Camos finished up shortly after I got my pair(s).
There seemed to be a fair amount of the other colors remaining - especially olives. I got on the line at about 9:45 and didn't check out until after 2:00. I was probably about halfway in the line.
If I hadn't had to get to work, I probably would have tried to see if I could get back on the line and get another pair.
But, when all is said and done, by guess would be that they were accounted for.
What the heck do you do?

I have a conference period right before lunch and having been in the Blazer line for 3-4 hours I knew I had to luck up online.

:smh: This is getting annoying. I keep thinking I got a pair and then it falls through. Releases like this make me hate Nike.

still havent gotten a tracking # 
mean.gif

damb wondering if i should shell out for a pair of the blck and camo. i love complete sets
slept on that olive (which was my favorite) 10.5 and now they gone. There's a camo pair on ebay with a $260 bin 10.5 if thats your size. I'm gonna get someone on CL to let em go for $180

Also I tried to get back in line Bip because they must have alerted the line while I was inside the store that the camos were out so the line shrank to 20 people. Doorman waited until I was next to get in and told me I couldn't go in because I had one pair already. I won't even get into cats I saw leaving with multiple pairs early on...

Man I missed out on blacks had them in my cart bust sold out before I could fini

sucks...about 20 mins ago they had a restock and they were sitting for a minute...usually if things restock the night of release, that's it...

had to settle for an Olive sz.10 even though i wanted the Camo's...hopefully, i like them better in person...

Last edited:
Got the olives took to long with the black ones. Thanks for the heads up I was in desperation mode already looking on ebay and the prices.....:x

Back
Top Bottom