Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

I wouldn't sweat it, I just received my shipping info about 1 hour back.  They must be super jammed...

I would wait man, that's mega high for what the sneaker is.  I rock AF1's daily and still would not cop at that price.  Give it some time after the holidays and I'm sure you'll find a more enticing price..

Prices most of the time go down look at GMP pack, Supreme dunks... Everyone wants them right when they come out wait a month and prices will get more reasonable, don't think they will go below $270 though.

Got camo's on my feet

Box was at the door

Man the material feels good

Got camo's on my feet
Box was at the door
Man the material feels good

Yeah - I wore my camo pair twice over the Thanksgiving break. I'm very satisfied. My black and olive pairs are supposed to arrive today., but I know I won't be able to get them yet...

I can't stand places that don't let you use different shipping and billing addys (this goes for you too, Nike outlets!).

So, I have my two pairs of camo I was able to pick up on release day, in person. Then, I got one pair of each of the other CWs on the early evening restock. So, to meet their policies, I have one pair coming to my house... which I'll have to pick up from the shipper because, ya know, people have to work to afford to buy things, so they're usually not home when people come to deliver said things.

Meanwhile, to get the other pair, I had to use a family member's name and credit card, so the other pair isn't even coming to MY house. ...At least she'll be home to receive the package though.

At the end of the day, I get why they do what they do... but, it's a lot of hoop jumping for the customer. (Of course, some of this hoop jumping is difficult because I'm skirting their policies)

First-World problems BIP. :tongue:

Absolutely true.

Beyond the money and all that, I at least have the autonomy and seniority at my job, that I could even go to the store in person without any issues. None of this is lost on me. Trust.

Last edited:
Got my camos and olives in today. At the same damn time! These forces are nasty in person. Wish I could have got the blacks to.

got my olives today.

i thought 8.5 TTS would fit perfect but i def have some room in da heel.

prob just rock thicks socks or something bc they look so good idk

Got my black pair in today and they look great. Might try to pick up the camos and olives now.

lies... you were over on hypebeast posting how you were gonna resale these.. its obvious you have no interest in these. NOBODY BUY THEM THAT WAY HES STUCK WITH THIS PAIR! and mods ban him for trying to selling especially for posting a live ebay link

This.

I mean cmon man. Zeroisbanned.

My camo's been out for delivery since 2:35AM lol. Lets go UPS.

Last edited:

Love the material.

Maaaaaan ups still playin i cant wait till tomorrow for my pair im getting impatient the got sent out on the 19th and been sitting 2 cities over since 6am yesterday morning and STILL suppose to go to another city before tomorrow

Gum bottoms are so sexy.
Why do we like them?
srs question lol.
Like who knows what attracts us to them.
are gum bottoms the equivalent to a woman's red bottoms.
dont mind me
just got out da gym.
low oxygen to my brain.
happy turkey day folks!

Vintage feel plus they age well.

love the supreme tagging on the lacelock

so i wore my pair today, right pinky was hurting and i thought the shoes were just bad. continued wearing them for another hour and it seems to have broken in just nice. love these!

love the supreme tagging on the lacelock

so i wore my pair today, right pinky was hurting and i thought the shoes were just bad. continued wearing them for another hour and it seems to have broken in just nice. love these!
I THINK THE LACELOCK SHOULD HAVE BEEN RED OR INCLUDED 2

Back
Top Bottom