Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

Honestly, I rather Nike retro the Courir forces. I got my pack in today and only kept the olives.

Camos were ill but I couldn't see myself wearing them and the black were just ok. I dunno. The Courir just holds a special place in my heart.

KLQ - it's been posted, don't worry. :tongue: Thanks though!

Oh, and since we're on the topic -

Last edited:
KLQ - it's been posted, don't worry.
tongue.gif
Thanks though!
Oh, and since we're on the topic -
I hate you. Really.

I had the same size but my fat *** feet made them impossible to wear. Pinky toe was looking like it wanted to break through that butter soft leather. If anyone has a connect to a size 10, 10.5 or 11 I'm all in.

i got the black pair n reallyy tempted to paint the swoosh white with fabric or acrylic paint to mimic the courir more.

lol hoping someones braver on here n does it first!

Now that I have my pairs for me its, olive > black >>> camo.

Would be nice for Nike to come out with these exact shoes every 2-3 years.

Now that I have my pairs for me its, olive > black >>> camo.
Would be nice for Nike to come out with these exact shoes every 2-3 years.

After getting them, I feel the same way. Olives are my favs of the bunch.

And sorry BudgetB....

After getting them, I feel the same way. Olives are my favs of the bunch.
And sorry BudgetB....

Nice shoes, bro.

But, forget about that for a sec. Judging from your avi, what I really want to know is what kind of stuff is in those crates? :nerd:

Nice shoes, bro.
But, forget about that for a sec. Judging from your avi, what I really want to know is what kind of stuff is in those crates? :nerd:

Ha...yeah, most of the collection is from that era...BDP, Kane, PE, etc. The rest of it consists of reggae and late 90's independent Hip Hop.

Sorry to stray off topic, back to the Supreme Forces....

I got the camo ones. I wish I had the blacks too, but can't complain. The camos are clean and something different for me.

Dope! I was thinking either Red or Orange on the Camo's...  Found that the actual shoe runs a bit small... should have bought a half-size up

Taiwans are dope, but I don't think I could rank a patent leather Force among the best of all time. And, even among the patents, I'd rank these two above Taiwans.

But, that's what's great about the AF1 - you can have 100 true, knowledgeable heads and get wild different opinions on the best releases of all time. You can't really do that with any other shoe. In Jordans, for example, like a half dozen pairs would get like 90% of the votes.

Last edited:
If we're talking non-patent, I would have to go with Linens, best leather AF1....EVER.

But yes, those 2 are definitely classics, we can't forget Rose's too. :wink:

Last edited:
Atmos AF1s had the best leather Jadamanye. Them crip forces were the truth.

I remember getting linens and A/Bcorns for 49.99 from the infamous Conroe Outlet. Those were good times.

Back
Top Bottom