Supreme X Nike AIR FORCE 1..... errrr, yes that Supreme

apparently this is a 30th anniversary edition.

its black btw

i heard these will be available at the supreme store in NYC and possibly online too.

but no release date yet just sometime before the year is over.

Last edited:
^^^^ Those are beautiful ... Such a 90's look.

Well since Hurricane Sandy flooded my firm downtown, and we won't have an office for another month, I'll be able to campout :smh: ..

I really do want those.

Yes, I believe we do ... Our servers should be running again by the middle of week, and we will all simply work from home (except for those affected by Hurricane Sandy, and are displaced, or still without power) ... The President said that they are pricing temp space at the moment.

Sucks, cause we are an insurance brokerage firm, and I know clients are going nuts right now.

It will be a busy week. I need these Supremes though. And I never owned anything by the brand before.

Don't really venture over to Nike Retro, but any info on where these will be released besides Supreme stores? Looking for a NorCal location.

^^^^ Those are beautiful ... Such a 90's look.
Well since Hurricane Sandy flooded my firm downtown, and we won't have an office for another month, I'll be able to campout :smh: ..
I really do want those.

Hope things work out for you.

I work downtown too. Hoping to be back up and running by Wednesday. Have been working from home last week.

Still won't catch me camping out tho.

Don't really venture over to Nike Retro, but any info on where these will be released besides Supreme stores? Looking for a NorCal location.

supreme is only available online or in there location my dude...our best hope is online

its going to go like these

camos-high demand
olives-second
blacks-third

What's the deal with the black ones? They are black canvas but expected to be 10x as much? That red tag made out of gold?

Yeah I can't understand why they want $200 for these shoes. They're using canvas and rubber. The bottom of the Nike totem pole when it comes to material and quality. I guess this is Nike once again getting away with murder.

Yeah I can't understand why they want $200 for these shoes. They're using canvas and rubber. The bottom of the Nike totem pole when it comes to material and quality. I guess this is Nike once again getting away with murder.
you're paying for the red tab. Plus, people are gonna be getting hit over the head for $300+ on resell so $200 is pretty much 'yay' if you can get them.

Nike does not have a gun to your head, forcing you to buy anything. As stated above, the material is from Cordura so there is a licensing fee, not to mention a cut to Supreme. I still agree with everyone, these are beyond plain.

Last edited:
Nike does not have a gun to your head, forcing you to buy anything. As stated above, the material is from Cordura so there is a licensing fee, not to mention a cut to Supreme. I still agree with everyone, these are beyond plain.

While these may be beyond plain, they remind OG's like myself of the old AF1 Canvas joints with the gum bottoms :smokin

I never purchased a Supreme item in my life, but I will try to have all (3) of these ...

Air force 1 is my favorite shoe of all time & I'm a big fan of supreme,& yes I do like OG colorways & gum bottoms,but they could've done better,not one of these ideas are original or worth a collabo by these 2 iconic companies,basically I think Nike gave up on the air force 1 a long time ago & this not being a skate shoe supreme didn't put this on their high priority list either.

Air force 1 is my favorite shoe of all time & I'm a big fan of supreme,& yes I do like OG colorways & gum bottoms,but they could've done better,not one of these ideas are original or worth a collabo by these 2 iconic companies,basically I think Nike gave up on the air force 1 a long time ago & this not being a skate shoe supreme didn't put this on their high priority list either.

I agree ... totally!

But we have seen Nike attempt to do the camo before, and it just doesn't turn out quite as expected. And if these are "30th Anniversary" editions, then there really isn't anything wrong with 2 plain colorways. Back in the 90's, Nike had all plain neutral CW's, so why not bring that feel back.

I think that Nike could have done this easily without adding Supreme to the mix, but eh, I am not one to complain. It is what it is, and as heads, we should be used to this by now.

I agree ... totally!
But we have seen Nike attempt to do the camo before, and it just doesn't turn out quite as expected. And if these are "30th Anniversary" editions, then there really isn't anything wrong with 2 plain colorways. Back in the 90's, Nike had all plain neutral CW's, so why not bring that feel back.
I think that Nike could have done this easily without adding Supreme to the mix, but eh, I am not one to complain. It is what it is, and as heads, we should be used to this by now.
That's what i meant by these being plain. When supreme's name was added to the shoe, more could of been done. Gum soles and canvas is classic nike but just not needed in a collaboration which includes 2 other companies.

Last edited:
if these came out without that supreme tag, no one would cop you'd all be saying "af1s are played out"...interested to see resale l on these.. probably be close to a monthly car payment 

so when are they dropping? and where did yall get the $200 price from?

Back
Top Bottom