SURFING THE WEB ON A 52" 1080P LCD HDTV USING A WIRELESS KB AND MOUSE APPRECIATION

Your end table is maxed out with just a wii + game disk.

An investment in a TV stand will keep your electronics from overheating by keeping them off the carpet.

Your end table is maxed out with just a wii + game disk.

An investment in a TV stand will keep your electronics from overheating by keeping them off the carpet.

Nice equipment but damn man, all that hardware and you can't get even a decent/cheap stand?

A basic stand/unit will make that look 100 times better and be more functional.

Nice equipment but damn man, all that hardware and you can't get even a decent/cheap stand?

A basic stand/unit will make that look 100 times better and be more functional.

This.

I cringed when I saw that PS3 on the carpet.

OG PS3 + Carpet = YLOD = R.I.P.

This.

I cringed when I saw that PS3 on the carpet.

OG PS3 + Carpet = YLOD = R.I.P.

I used to have my pc hooked up to my 48" in my room until I started noticing my eye sight going bad a very fast rate. It's coo at first tho... and yeah no hate, but your tv stand and wire management is hurt.

I used to have my pc hooked up to my 48" in my room until I started noticing my eye sight going bad a very fast rate. It's coo at first tho... and yeah no hate, but your tv stand and wire management is hurt.

Son, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but why you hype it up to make it seem like you doin it all lavish, when you really only about as good as this:

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

Son, I'm not trying to rain on your parade, but why you hype it up to make it seem like you doin it all lavish, when you really only about as good as this:

Spoiler [+]
167p8iq.jpg

i've been telling cats about this since 07

late. but appreciated. oh yeah.

do yourself a favor. monsters ball with 120 hz.... HALLE BERRRRYYYY!!!

i've been telling cats about this since 07

late. but appreciated. oh yeah.

do yourself a favor. monsters ball with 120 hz.... HALLE BERRRRYYYY!!!

Back
Top Bottom