swag defined! Vol. "I aint da Pappy"

this kind of crap is always on maury I thought it was funny like 10 years ago when he first started doing the who's the daddy shows now it's gone stale,
30t6p3b.gif
@ him trying to consol her at the end like he even cares about that loose ho, He's the epidemy of a human turd

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

Why is it only black couples on that show?
nerd.gif

When I worked retail, I knew someone that went on the Maury show (she was also black). She said it was to find out the father of her child but also, she got comped airfare, hotel, and some accomodations which sort of made it into a vacation. I think that is why most people go on these shows. It's pretty much to get on the air and to have a vacation of some sorts.

nerd.gif

When I worked retail, I knew someone that went on the Maury show (she was also black). She said it was to find out the father of her child but also, she got comped airfare, hotel, and some accomodations which sort of made it into a vacation. I think that is why most people go on these shows. It's pretty much to get on the air and to have a vacation of some sorts.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

"If you are the father are going to take care of him?"

"NOPE"

LMAO
Dude is an a-hole for saying that
30t6p3b.gif

But I still laughed
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by sloanboy

"If you are the father are going to take care of him?"

"NOPE"

LMAO
Dude is an a-hole for saying that
30t6p3b.gif

But I still laughed
ohwell.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

nerd.gif

Yeppers that and get paid to appear. Also the results arent always true and well unless you are less say for lack of insulting ppl, ******ed then you know that the lie detector aspect is also bs and fake. Whats funny is esp. girls I speak to be like i knew such and such did this its a lie detector so it has to be real.....lol. Im like um ok if they were so real and accurate why dont they use them in court? And why even have judges/attorneys/lawyers etc...? Just a lie detector, a administrator, and a officer to hall them off if said perp fails?

Originally Posted by Mr Fongstarr

nerd.gif

Yeppers that and get paid to appear. Also the results arent always true and well unless you are less say for lack of insulting ppl, ******ed then you know that the lie detector aspect is also bs and fake. Whats funny is esp. girls I speak to be like i knew such and such did this its a lie detector so it has to be real.....lol. Im like um ok if they were so real and accurate why dont they use them in court? And why even have judges/attorneys/lawyers etc...? Just a lie detector, a administrator, and a officer to hall them off if said perp fails?

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

this kind of crap is always on maury I thought it was funny like 10 years ago when he first started doing the who's the daddy shows now it's gone stale,
30t6p3b.gif
@ him trying to consol her at the end like he even cares about that loose ho, He's the epidemy of a human turd

zobooanimalkidsscreen2.jpg

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

30t6p3b.gif

zobooanimalkidsscreen2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom