"Swag is not a gift....its a responsbility" - The Prophet Henz-_-

roll.gif

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

You was a boss chick in 02 if you stepped out in this.....

philadelphia_sixers_strecht_jersey_dress-arton1478-192x240.jpg

timbs.jpg

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Still have the construction timmy boot stiletto jumpoffs somewhere
smh.gif

laugh.gif
@ your sig though. !+%%!*$
smh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SEAN C0MBS

pimp.gif
357082202.jpg
There's a strange aura glowing around this picture from my computer screen. I don't think my CPU can handle the amount of swag displayedin this pic.

grin.gif
Them bum-az.s Majestic joints was wack... If you ain't have apro-cut tailored joint you was fakin funky....

t1_mariah1_all.jpg

GaBeGRaMs wrote:
grin.gif
Them bum-az.s Majestic joints was wack... If you ain't have a pro-cut tailored joint you was fakin funky....

t1_mariah1_all.jpg

please...no one had those but MC and Mya...Reebok had the official joints...i could never find my size...i refused to get a majestic joint...
laugh.gif
i would have never rocked the Manolo Timbs tho...not my style...ah thememories...

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMs

grin.gif
Them bum-az.s Majestic joints was wack... If you ain't have a pro-cut tailored joint you was fakin funky....

t1_mariah1_all.jpg
jersey dresses need to make a come back---I can actually afford one now
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

GaBeGRaMs wrote:
grin.gif

t1_mariah1_all.jpg

please...no one had those but MC and Mya...Reebok had the official joints...i could never find my size...i refused to get a majestic joint...
laugh.gif
i would have never rocked the Manolo Timbs tho...not my style...ah the memories...

You right, but my point was exactly what you said...if it wasn't the joints Mariah and Mya was runnin wit then eff it find a denim dress...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

nah...i'm tellin you...the Reebok ones were poppin...

You probably right...I don't remember specifics, weed is a hell of a drug...but let me stop frontin like I wasn't running around Harlem extra hype whengirls was walking by with these on.

Back
Top Bottom