Swagg Overload lol

Originally Posted by pookieman

Originally Posted by Mark Antony

no, I'm not...can you not read?
Shut your dumb @!% up man.  You can't be serious with all the stupid !#++ you've posted here.
I post stupid %*$*, but I don't make fun of folks like little **female dogs** on the internet...I wish this exact same statement would be said to my face tho...I'm in that kind of mood today
Sit your #!$ down you dimwit.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

NT has turned into a website full of little girl-boys mocking the looks of other men ...this is where NT is goin? Mods, take notice of this behavior quick and end it please.

Thanks,

A concerned NT member
Are you kidding me?
alien.gif
Idk why I'm surprised you're defending this dude. I mean you do have that Tyler Perry swag.

this thread is ridiculous, are you guys seriously critiquing the way this dude looks?
laugh.gif
acting like a bunch of hs girls.

Dudes really getting mad at us laughing at some guy with blue hair? Really? Yall @#%%@$ must've forgot to take your motrin today. I don't see what the big deal is.

Originally Posted by Adidas Freak

Dudes really getting mad at us laughing at some guy with blue hair? Really? Yall @#%%@$ must've forgot to take your motrin today. I don't see what the big deal is.

They're mad cuz their hair is purple
laugh.gif

worrying about another mans swag
indifferent.gif

Spoiler [+]
black ice comes in aqua doe?

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by j4ck

grown men still wear hollister?

Something about the Hollister and Abercrombie store screams no negros allowed I've never been in one---I always chicken out at the last minute I used to wear abercrombie shirts tho ordered online they got some nice fits
pimp.gif

same here, somethings about it tells me "only hispanics allowed during closing time to clean up" so i never stepped foot in the place
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

Something about the Hollister and Abercrombie store screams no negros allowed I've never been in one---I always chicken out at the last minute I used to wear abercrombie shirts tho ordered online they got some nice fits
pimp.gif

same here, somethings about it tells me "only hispanics allowed during closing time to clean up" so i never stepped foot in the place
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you serious? mexican dudes love hollister and abercrombie out here.

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

never have i seen a hispanic wear abercrombie here.

hollister, yeah. but hollister is the old navy to aber's banana republic, no? i never got that vibe from hollister, only aber.

Shut your dumb @!% up man.  You can't be serious with all the stupid !#++ you've posted here.
I post stupid %*$*, but I don't make fun of folks like little **female dogs** on the internet...I wish this exact same statement would be said to my face tho...I'm in that kind of mood today

if you gotta say "i wish you would say that to my face", you probably wouldn't do anything when someone actually did. you'd probably seem displeased, raise your voice, then ask a friend to hold you back as you yell out "you're lucky he's holding me back". sit down you clown.

Originally Posted by do work son

if you gotta say "i wish you would say that to my face", you probably wouldn't do anything when someone actually did. you'd probably seem displeased, raise your voice, then ask a friend to hold you back as you yell out "you're lucky he's holding me back". sit down you clown.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

never have i seen a hispanic wear abercrombie here.

hollister, yeah. but hollister is the old navy to aber's banana republic, no? i never got that vibe from hollister, only aber.

eyes.gif
 No...  
banana republic/gap/old navy i believe, if thats what the hell you meant?? 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom