T.I is trash

wow. didn't he put out a mixtape "f%@! a mixtape" which was pretty muchan album. its showed that he still got it. the radio singles just suck. the guy is known for putting out cheesy singles but his songs on the album are good (with the exception on t.i. vs. t.i.p.)

wow. didn't he put out a mixtape "f%@! a mixtape" which was pretty muchan album. its showed that he still got it. the radio singles just suck. the guy is known for putting out cheesy singles but his songs on the album are good (with the exception on t.i. vs. t.i.p.)

False.

T.I. is one of the illest southern spitters ever. I swear negroes don't even listen to lyrics and the intricacies of the content.
smh.gif

False.

T.I. is one of the illest southern spitters ever. I swear negroes don't even listen to lyrics and the intricacies of the content.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by waterboi85

What mixtape you get? My mixtape didn't show me that. PM me a link.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

LMAO u ain't lying. Killer Mike had the best verses on the whole tape.

T.I. still ain't wack tho

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

LMAO u ain't lying. Killer Mike had the best verses on the whole tape.

T.I. still ain't wack tho

I'll admit huis mixtape wasn't so good. But to say t.i. is trash is blasphemy...all his albums are fire...from urban legend to king to ti vs tip to paper trail...straight heat...but I haven't liked any of his new songs except I'm back

I'll admit huis mixtape wasn't so good. But to say t.i. is trash is blasphemy...all his albums are fire...from urban legend to king to ti vs tip to paper trail...straight heat...but I haven't liked any of his new songs except I'm back

Originally Posted by MrWavez

T.I vs T.I.P

Paper Trail

sick.gif

No thanks.

And nothing he's put out recently is even remotely hit-worthy.

Last hit he made without a feature was technically "Whatever You Like". And since he's exhausted that concept, I doubt we'll ever see many more Billboard toppers from him without a guest on the track.

Originally Posted by MrWavez

T.I vs T.I.P

Paper Trail

sick.gif

No thanks.

And nothing he's put out recently is even remotely hit-worthy.

Last hit he made without a feature was technically "Whatever You Like". And since he's exhausted that concept, I doubt we'll ever see many more Billboard toppers from him without a guest on the track.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

listening he's never really been good. After "What You Know' everyone just started hyping him up discuss 

DING DING DING
He's definitely not trash, but he is easily the most overrated rapper. 

drake-lil-wayne.jpg

Originally Posted by Futuristic

Originally Posted by Willy Wonka

listening he's never really been good. After "What You Know' everyone just started hyping him up discuss 

DING DING DING
He's definitely not trash, but he is easily the most overrated rapper. 

drake-lil-wayne.jpg

Back
Top Bottom