T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

which pair black or white?? can't decide!!!!

nvm- decided on the black pair..... Hopefully the blue patent leather ones will be this easy to get.....

Last edited:
Are yall going true to size or half size down,adidas sizing has been weird lately. Really want these but being a size 13 sucks,most of the time I need a 12.5 in adidas.

Are yall going true to size or half size down,adidas sizing has been weird lately. Really want these but being a size 13 sucks,most of the time I need a 12.5 in adidas.
I went half up on og and these.

Surprised white sold better than black pair unless they made white more limited due to them being dirt magnets/eventual yellowing.

Weird release. Adidas dropped outta nowhere. FNL pulled from release calendar and then sold out quick and DSG pairs are pre-order? Got a feeling the all stars will be even more interesting.

Didnt notice that DSG was preorder only. Oh well I’m not in a rush to get them anyway. The streets in NYC gonna be trash for aleast 2 weeks with this snow.

Will these go on discount later on? The kid in me really wants these, but the adult in me is saying no way to $130 :lol: . The golden era of Adidas basketball with Kobe and TMac

Back
Top Bottom