T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

those shoes were killin at back then but if the player no longer can hoop in em how he expect us to want to right? haha hes not jordan cant be done and still have a sneaker line i did like that shoe though

those shoes were killin at back then but if the player no longer can hoop in em how he expect us to want to right? haha hes not jordan cant be done and still have a sneaker line i did like that shoe though

adi isn't pushing the tmac line.... they're doing what jordan is doing with their "upgraded sigs" ala aj2.0 and 8.0.... they're just taking the upper of one shoe and adding modern tech... puremotion tech is AMAZING.... my adizero rose 1.5 > any shoe i've hooped in lately possibly ever

adi isn't pushing the tmac line.... they're doing what jordan is doing with their "upgraded sigs" ala aj2.0 and 8.0.... they're just taking the upper of one shoe and adding modern tech... puremotion tech is AMAZING.... my adizero rose 1.5 > any shoe i've hooped in lately possibly ever

Had the OG Black/Blues back in the day...

Great times were had in those sneakers.

These look off.

eyes.gif

These look off.

eyes.gif

I still remember wanting the white and blue pair so bad. These don't do it for me though. The sole swap ruins it for me

I still remember wanting the white and blue pair so bad. These don't do it for me though. The sole swap ruins it for me

The white/red version of the shoe is already at the Adidas outlet in NJ ( jersey gardens ) for 49.99 (FSR)
Is also part of the buy 2nd pair for 50% off promotion they routinely have at the outlets.

The white/red version of the shoe is already at the Adidas outlet in NJ ( jersey gardens ) for 49.99 (FSR)
Is also part of the buy 2nd pair for 50% off promotion they routinely have at the outlets.

Originally Posted by kingk777

These look off.

eyes.gif
i think it's the soles that make it look so different. 

Originally Posted by kingk777

These look off.

eyes.gif
i think it's the soles that make it look so different. 

Back
Top Bottom