T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by mjd77

They should retro the first T-macs, and the Kobe I.

This.

They should release the OG TMAC1 and white Kobe/Crazy Ones.. maybe Sunsets too

Adidas recently retroed the Kobe 1s and the T-Mac 1 was a limited retro. The Kobe 1s were renamed the Crazy 1s. They're pretty common on eBay but T-Mac 1s aren't, especially in larger sizes.

Originally Posted by SoSickening

Originally Posted by mjd77

They should retro the first T-macs, and the Kobe I.

This.

They should release the OG TMAC1 and white Kobe/Crazy Ones.. maybe Sunsets too

Adidas recently retroed the Kobe 1s and the T-Mac 1 was a limited retro. The Kobe 1s were renamed the Crazy 1s. They're pretty common on eBay but T-Mac 1s aren't, especially in larger sizes.

why did they change that heel rand/bumper/counter thing on the Og to this flimsy plastic strip?

looks like nike isnt the only brand capable of butchering up a nice shoe haha.

would've loved it if they retroed it exactly as it was, or just without the tmac sig logo.

question tho: since tmac is still with adidas, why cant they just release it as it was? would tmac still be due royalties?

why did they change that heel rand/bumper/counter thing on the Og to this flimsy plastic strip?

would've loved it if they retroed it exactly as it was, or just without the tmac sig logo.

question tho: since tmac is still with adidas, why cant they just release it as it was? would tmac still be due royalties?

they actually retroed the T-Mac 2s in 2008 butwas only released in Asia (i believe) but the quality was BAD. The T-Mac 2s are my favorite shoes of all time but the QUALITY WAS THAT BAD. it wasnt tumbled leather anymore.

i remember hooking up a fellow NTer with the 2008 versions before (even after warning him about the quality). Dude sold the shoes once he saw them in person.

they actually retroed the T-Mac 2s in 2008 butwas only released in Asia (i believe) but the quality was BAD. The T-Mac 2s are my favorite shoes of all time but the QUALITY WAS THAT BAD. it wasnt tumbled leather anymore.

i remember hooking up a fellow NTer with the 2008 versions before (even after warning him about the quality). Dude sold the shoes once he saw them in person.

didn't the 2's release in the Philippines in 2008 too? I mean, the Philippines... they didn't even want to tarnish the adidas name with a US release.

i don't plan on buying these "t-mac 2's" i want something with the actual feel of the shoe, not just inspired by.

adidas do the t-mac series correct.

didn't the 2's release in the Philippines in 2008 too? I mean, the Philippines... they didn't even want to tarnish the adidas name with a US release.

i don't plan on buying these "t-mac 2's" i want something with the actual feel of the shoe, not just inspired by.

adidas do the t-mac series correct.

Originally Posted by cowed77

Tracy signed a lifetime deal with Adidas back in 2002 just before his rookie deal with Adidas expired. In theory, he should still get paid. I think Adidas may've altered the shoe to try to avoid paying him since his popularity has taken a hit because of the injuries. It still doesn't explain the removal of the bootie. It was a key feature of the shoe and it wasn't the first shoe to have one either, so there's no patent issue. 

Originally Posted by cowed77

Tracy signed a lifetime deal with Adidas back in 2002 just before his rookie deal with Adidas expired. In theory, he should still get paid. I think Adidas may've altered the shoe to try to avoid paying him since his popularity has taken a hit because of the injuries. It still doesn't explain the removal of the bootie. It was a key feature of the shoe and it wasn't the first shoe to have one either, so there's no patent issue. 

THERE UP ON FINISHLINE.COM RETAIL IS $65 W/ FREE SHIPPING......

xlg20212bry.jpg

Back
Top Bottom