T-Mac 2 Retro is a go. Sort of.

I just secured the Blue all stars, but does anyone think they put the wrong picture for the "red" tmacs.
Like if you ordered it and it came with the red all stars instead of the multi pair.

Also does anyone have the T-Mac 5 all star pair and if so what's the best way to clean that material.
I want to clean it up since I got Tmac and a few other rockets to sign my pair and I want to get a nice case to show it in my room.

Last edited:
I remember when these first released when I was in I think around 8th grade. T-Mac was supposed to be the next one until his injuries like so many other greats. Truly amazing to watch on court. Him and Yao were straight wrecking fools on the court. These also reminded me of those fruit loops/gushers snacks we used to eat.

s/o jkballer5 jkballer5 for the NBAstore link. I cancelled my DSG order since it was still on track to be delivered mar 18, and got these in last night. Quality is great, glad to actually have these!

Attachments

• IMG_8171.jpg
    IMG_8171.jpg
    311.3 KB · Views: 206
s/o jkballer5 jkballer5 for the NBAstore link. I cancelled my DSG order since it was still on track to be delivered mar 18, and got these in last night. Quality is great, glad to actually have these!

You're welcome! I really wanted to get this cw too. I still have 3 OG pairs, and honestly these are what started my obsession with sneakers.

Back
Top Bottom