[| -- T.O. JB I's Release 'Old Love/NewLove' (BMP) -- |]

all i want is the yellow ones, hopefully folk will be unloading these for a decent price.
looking for (sz 12-13):
safari dunk high
AM1 NL cement (black)
blazers (viotech/pinstripe)
sb classics

since the release is in about 2-3 days... does anyone know the situation on the discount?? specifically SPC use... and the availability of the OLNL pack.. (limited or not?)

Troopers are you going to be getting a few pairs?
-------------------------------------------------
Looking for: 8-8.5 De La Lows , 8.5-9 PL/non Purple Avengers & 8-8.5 Jordan XVI

TEAM RAPTORS
nba playoffs. win or go home. where legends are born.

^be getting MORE than a few! leaving tomorrow at 10 pm so if you can get to me by then to secure a pair...
LIVESTOCK T-DOT
Opening May 2007

Stupid limited GRs... No discount for Emp = :smh:
smh.gif

PM'ed Troopers... Your asking price please.

TEAM RAPTORS

For people still looking locally for these Goodfoot, Da Zone, some Athletes World's and Nike on Queen will have tomorrow.

I just came back from the 50% Emp sale and Footlocker @ Fairview Mall still has about 6 left that weren't purchased from preorder.

Troopers/jordan45mike/Diplomat

I sent troopers an inbox msg. If you could bring back a 9.5 that would be smooth. Definitely, won't flake... I know you asked the money prior, just hoping you would give me the benefit of the doubt and grab one anyway cause I'm out here at McMaster. Appreciate what you guys are doing for us TO cats, hopefully I'm not too late.

That would be cools if any of you dudes help me out and deliver word to whoever is going.
Peace and thanks.

TEAM RAPTORS

Sport Chek employees: if we try and 50 these on release day will we get booked by that new XBR crap?
got booked already today, dont feel like making it 2 days in a row...
E-mail: kenneth.mojica@gmail.com

Absolute last minute detail; For y'all "students" I believe AW is accepting spc (15%) on the olnl.

For anyone in Montreal, VIBES on Peel St. has the pack priced at $299.99.

I bought 2 packs so they saved me the tax on top of that.

2 packs for $600 straight, no tax...

Not as good as getting them in the U.S. but better than paying retail!

If you got a pass from me for the Nike Employee Store you people are some lucky bastards. They DID have the "Old Love, New Love" pack at the store for $219.00, apparently no one knew it was coming there not even employees and all of a sudden today it appeared. I was at the store yesterday and didn't think it would be there. My dude called me right when they were closing today @ 5PM to tell me he picked up his pack from there.

They still have a few sizes left mainly because no one knew they were coming there. I don't think there open on Sunday or Monday but if you have a connection to get in I suggest ASAP on Tuesday to go there I think the $219 is basically the same or a little under U.S. retail.

I still can't believe I slept I would have bought 2 more packs from there they didn't have no limit either.

thats insane about the pack, i was at the store last weekend and its true they didnt expect it to come in.... nice little treat for the lucky few

Went to Buffalo today @ around 9 a.m., walked in walked out. No lines and it seemed no interest anywhere down there.
TAKE ONE FOR THE TEAM!!! TEAM AM FAM #30

^ Yeah I heard the same from my dudes that went to Buffalo.

They went mad early in the morning thinking there would be lines when they went in got their packs and left not even 10 mins.

^Yeah, seems like not alot of interest or maybe saturation...either way I'm still thinking about keeping mine or not.

www.inqmnd.ca​

...TEAM RAPTORS !
CHEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Troopers/jordan45mike... Could we still work out a deal?

TEAM RAPTORS

Quote:
Do you know if they still have size 11, 11.5 or 12?

I took 2 11.5's, not sure if they had another one. They definitely had a size 12, the guy showed me one, but that was at about 10:30 this morning...

Worth a shot though, I think they had a lot of sizes.

^ aight. thanks!

btw... is there any montreal nter who wants to split the package with me? i wear size 11 but i do not mind wearing 11.5... i just want the black toe. anyone? :\
ohwell.gif
TEAM RAPTORS
NBA CHAMPIONS 2007

anyone in vancouver or any re-sellers wanna trade your 10.5 for my 10? they're for my boy that left for cali/vegas today..could only get a 10 for him but he needs a 10.5

lemme know.. (doubt anyone will help but maybe someone is feelin like giving themselves good karma??...hah.)

[edit for better results:]
what's in it for you??
how 'bout good karma and knowing you helped someone out??? haha yeah right.. as if there's any kind hypebeasts/re-sellers out there! (lol)...if you want, we'll throw you $10 or $20 for the trouble...i suppose. otherwise, it would be nice to see what I said about re-sellers proven wrong =)
WANTED! (DS, VNDS, NDS, &maybe used?)!: [SIZE: 8.5-9.5 // CONTACT: jessejamez@gmail.com]
air max: 90:thesethese / 87: crepe, atmos/viotech, newspaper
jordan: jordan I hi's, any jordan IV's, jordan VI low black/silver (2002), OG jordan VI white/infra red/black (1990)
dunk (SB): dunk hi shima shima II, dunk hi mrs. pacman, sea crystal, takashi
other: tear-away vandals, delta force 3/4 Deluxe (auber/snake), any nice blazers/court forces/vandals..& puma clyde highs

I have a friend that "pre-ordered" a pair (up here), and then went to the US to pick himself up another pair, with no hassle, and for a bit cheaper.
COMING SOON: B.L.A.C.K. Inc.​
FS: AJ I "OL/NL" sz 11.5, and "Stay In School - Flight Club" Tees XL & XXL. AJ III "Flips" 7Y​

Back
Top Bottom