T-Pain: Oblivion - First Full Album In 6 Years

Was about to make this thread myself :lol: will listen eventually. Will temper my expectations cause I haven't listened to a full T-Pain project since Epiphany

skimmed a few songs and it seems like he still suffering from what he has been since 2011 and trying to fit in with everyone else sound instead of doing him. Maybe he still does...but I liked the T-Pain (or Nappy Boy random) that produced all his **** and made beats like Shawty Snappin and Freeze and Can't Believe It. **** you can't get nowhere else. but thats exactly what he said ppl would say so.

Dream and T-Pain both suffering from creating their own sounds from scratch in mid-late 2000s and then 2011 and beyond trying way too hard to adapt to everyone else instead of continuing their own artistic progression.

Gonna give it a second spin because T-Pain should be one of those artists that's here until he's 80 if he wants it.

I remember searching the city for epiphany in 07. Joint was so dope to me too, it had its own funky style. 3 rings was so trash. I remember being low on cash but still copping from best buy. Say in the car with my girl at the time skimming through the songs with the :smh: face. Never checked for him after that.

she needed me is hard

goal line too

solid album, lotta good songs on it

Last edited:
skimmed a few songs and it seems like he still suffering from what he has been since 2011 and trying to fit in with everyone else sound instead of doing him. Maybe he still does...but I liked the T-Pain (or Nappy Boy random) that produced all his **** and made beats like Shawty Snappin and Freeze and Can't Believe It. **** you can't get nowhere else. but thats exactly what he said ppl would say so.

Dream and T-Pain both suffering from creating their own sounds from scratch in mid-late 2000s and then 2011 and beyond trying way too hard to adapt to everyone else instead of continuing their own artistic progression.

Gonna give it a second spin because T-Pain should be one of those artists that's here until he's 80 if he wants it.

aye he got some joints on here doe.

Yeah he definitely got some joints on here. T-pain always appreciated

Listening to snippets makes feel and remember certain times a decade ago. Not sure if that's a good or bad thing.

Went through 3/4 of it and I'm actually impressed. Sounds good, t surprised he's still going with the explicit sexual lyrics a decade later but guess that's his thing.

Back
Top Bottom