Take me to school... Vol. Jack3d

USE "CAUTION" INSTEAD...TALK ABOUT BEING PUMPED

ric-flair-woooooo-o.gif

School me on this? What is it and what is it used for? Sounds like a growth hormone.

School me on this? What is it and what is it used for? Sounds like a growth hormone.

Originally Posted by Mike493961

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Jack3d is a banned substance in the NCAA if that effects you in any way.

Otherwise...Amazon.com
i wonder why....

Word, whose that in your avy?

Sidenote, what do you guys take right after you finish hitting the gym? Do you guys prefer Reg Whey or 100% Whey Gold Standard?

Otherwise...Amazon.com
i wonder why....

Sidenote, what do you guys take right after you finish hitting the gym? Do you guys prefer Reg Whey or 100% Whey Gold Standard?

Originally Posted by Benihana

White Flood >

But you ain't bout that life tho.

-The Juice

energy levels much more than Jack3d? I'm thinking about trying out WF since I hear it contains no creatine.

Originally Posted by Benihana

White Flood >

But you ain't bout that life tho.

-The Juice

energy levels much more than Jack3d? I'm thinking about trying out WF since I hear it contains no creatine.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Otherwise...Amazon.com
i wonder why....

its banned because of the caffeine and 1 3-dimethylamylamine
RedMan wrote:

and it is in no way a hormone. its a pre workout product that provides energy, just a mild stimulant.

Originally Posted by WiLLMaTiC

Otherwise...Amazon.com
i wonder why....

its banned because of the caffeine and 1 3-dimethylamylamine
RedMan wrote:

and it is in no way a hormone. its a pre workout product that provides energy, just a mild stimulant.

Originally Posted by RedMan

It's basically equivalent to 5 cups of coffee. Take it before your workout, run, play basketball, have sex, last damn near all day 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RedMan

It's basically equivalent to 5 cups of coffee. Take it before your workout, run, play basketball, have sex, last damn near all day 
eek.gif
laugh.gif

My question to all you guys is why use any of this stuff? Why not eat the right way and not rely on supplements? I mean all I do is eat tuna before the gym for energy, and eat something with avocado after. And I am plenty fit. I never got this concept. Its like people really think this stuff is going to get them in shape without putting in the work at the gym 

which reminds me, i need to re-up on jack3d.

can anybody recommend a good postworkout drink

My question to all you guys is why use any of this stuff? Why not eat the right way and not rely on supplements? I mean all I do is eat tuna before the gym for energy, and eat something with avocado after. And I am plenty fit. I never got this concept. Its like people really think this stuff is going to get them in shape without putting in the work at the gym 

which reminds me, i need to re-up on jack3d.

can anybody recommend a good postworkout drink

Back
Top Bottom