|||[[ Take that Monkey $#!+ off you EMBARASSING us !! ]]|||

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

RIP Pimp ...

Rest In Peace Pimp.

Random ?: When Pimp C was locked up, did Bun B ever do 1 song without mentioning Free Pimp C?? That is one hell of a loyal homie.

frown.gif
.....Pimp C reminds me of a down south version of my pops fromNY

R.I.P�Pops & R.I.P Pimp C

homie was one of my all time favorites............real dude
smh.gif

song gets played at least every other day on my iPod......really.........the comparison to what Pimp is saying in his verses and my situation is SCARY! feelslike im really talkin to my deddy......whoa

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Rest In Peace Pimp.

Random ?: When Pimp C was locked up, did Bun B ever do 1 song without mentioning Free Pimp C?? That is one hell of a loyal homie.

sick a** avatar my nig, that mr mafioso goes hella hard.........

Originally Posted by BayBuryYa

Rest In Peace Pimp.

I doubt it. Bun B stayed down.

R.I.P Pimp
frown.gif

*Bumps "Sweet James Jones Stories"*
does anybody know why he was beefin with Master P and C murder?

I got the wet promenthazine, thick orange and yellow tuss Hydrocor-zone, on the hands-free phone The '84 zone, on them blades, 20-inch chrome If you got16, you can get a biz-zerd I'm choking on that doja sweet and sipping on that sizz-erp def RIP

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Been bumping UGK all week. Pimp was the trillest.

It'll be 2 years on December 4th. Time moves too fast.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

does anybody know why he was beefin with Master P and C murder?
Money.

P either never did, or took too long to pay him money owed for a track they did.

Realest of the Real...

RIP to the Pimp....

Yall remember the interview he did talkin about ATL wasn't part of the south? He was sayin he knows about some gay rappers from ATL...

Wonder who he was talkin about...

Back
Top Bottom