Taking Jordans to college tips on hiding

u dont need a safe. i dormed for 2 years. freshman year i brought about 6 pairs. nothing happened. sophomore year i brought like 7/8. nothing happened. but my g shocks did get d blocked cause i wasnt in the room. at the time i went home every weekend to work. id leave thursday morning and come back sunday night

anyways my roomate had an overnight guest, a hs senior doing the overnight program. and this cat when in my draw and stole em. my kicks and xbox and games were fine tho.

man i remember going fresh my first years after college
after my sophomore year not a single Damn was given
tee, nike shorts and runners was all i needed

Dude you don't need 10 pairs thats ******ed. My frosh year living in the dorm I brought 5-6 pairs at the MOST. Just leave the heat at your parents house. And if you ever visit, just switch them out
Best thing you can do. I had roommates always trying to wear my **** to the club and whatnot when we had road games. Keep your most valued pairs as far away as possible and keep the ones you care about the least/can be replaced the easiest, in your dorm. DON'T worry about impressing dudes with your "Heat"! It will only bring you unwanted attention smh trust me.

Last edited:
Bring at most 5 pairs. Once you get there, you'll realize you won't need that many. Also, 10 pairs can take up a lot of room depending on living conditions and the space you have. 

Back
Top Bottom