Taking Jordans to college tips on hiding

Well next year I'm living on campus and I'm gonna be bringing my j's with me. I'm probably gonna be bringing about 10 pairs but I'm worried someone might try to steal them. Should I bring like a safe with me or something? lol just wondering

I curious as to what measures people take as I do know getting sneakers stolen does happen to people. Really though if youre not going to a HBCU I say bring 2-3 and let the rest be shoes that are comfortable to walk in.

Well next year I'm living on campus and I'm gonna be bringing my j's with me. I'm probably gonna be bringing about 10 pairs but I'm worried someone might try to steal them. Should I bring like a safe with me or something? lol just wondering

A safe? Hiding? If you're that worried about someone stealing your stuff, don't bring your highly desirable shoes.

Tips to prevent theft:
-Lock your room at all times when you are not there. Make sure your roommate does the same. It takes 10 seconds to steal something.
-Watch who comes in and out of your room. If they constantly comment on your stuff, keep an eye on them.

Last edited:
I guess I could try to narrow the amount I bring down. Has anyone here brought their expensive shoes with them to college?

Im pretty good at hiding stuff. I can help you move them from your house to your dorm and hide them real good. PM me bro.

Don't bring anything valuable. Bring something comfortable cuz u gonna be chasing yambs new yambs

Last edited:
The thing I'm more worried about is waking up after a party not remembering anything and then seeing my shoes are gone lol

Edit: I'm new here what are yambs? I'm assuming girls but I could be wrong

Last edited:
Depending on room configurations, you may have zero control in who is or isn't in your room/space at any given time... Take nothing of value if you will be having a roommate.

put them in lugz boxes...

or you can put them on the bottom of a big box with a false compartment on the bottom just put useless crap on the top and then a piece of wood or something to separate the compartments, its what i do with the contraband i have.

Take a safe but hide your shoes somewhere else in the room. If/when you get robbed they'll most likely
go right for the safe and rather than try and crack it will probably just take it.
It'll be a dummy safe.

put them in lugz boxes...

or you can put them on the bottom of a big box with a false compartment on the bottom just put useless crap on the top and then a piece of wood or something to separate the compartments, its what i do with the contraband i have.
or teh kswiss box

Like it was said before nobody cares about what shoes you're wearing.

Where/When did y'all go to school? That's not true at all. Trust me, you wouldn't believe how many people are into kicks at schools HBCU and PWI. Being a sneakerhead blew up during my last year of school and people from the unlikeliest of backgrounds were heavy into shoes.

Depending on room configurations, you may have zero control in who is or isn't in your room/space at any given time... Take nothing of value if you will be having a roommate.

True, but I disagree with the latter.

Last edited:
Where/When did y'all go to school? That's not true at all. Trust me, you wouldn't believe how many people are into kicks at schools HBCU and PWI. Being a sneakerhead blew up during my last year of school and people from the unlikeliest of backgrounds were heavy into shoes.
True, but I disagree with the latter.

For the most part, ****** who wear fly kicks are only doing it for the recognition of other men... Because 99% of the females I talk to in college don't even mention the shoes I wear... unless you got da red bottoms on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom