Tallest High School Ball Player Vol. Unfair

�Why not bless me with some of his height god?
tired.gif

roll.gif
@ losin tipoff

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Why not bless me with this height god?
tired.gif

Thats like being an overweight sumo wrestler, in a couple years his feet will hurt and knees will go bad so theres no point in being that tall

Originally Posted by sladewilson

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Why not bless me with this height god?
tired.gif

Thats like being an overweight sumo wrestler, in a couple years his feet will hurt and knees will go bad so theres no point in being that tall
nerd.gif
 This. Descent footwork but he is not going to play very long.  

He's a jr. I coached him for a weekend this past summer in an AAU tourny, and write for the OC Register (He plays for a small Christian school here)...

He's got a lot to work on, that's all I will say.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

He's a jr. I coached him for a weekend this past summer in an AAU tourny, and write for the OC Register (He plays for a small Christian school here)...

What are your thoughts on that $%@ clown face of Randy Youngman?

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Well I'm not a columnist or anything...I cover hs sports...I know the sports editor (who I am two ft away from right now) isn't too found of him.

I take it you don't like him due to the Kings to Anaheim idea?

Well I'm not a columnist or anything...I cover hs sports...I know the sports editor (who I am two ft away from right now) isn't too found of him.

Ya, dude literally was making +$@% up about that whole deal
laugh.gif
He would take a few facts and then twist and misconstrue them into something completely fictional
laugh.gif
but then again I think he is just a columnist, so I guess thats what his job is
nerd.gif

And it made me mad because he was probably the sole voice coming out of the OC so everyone took what he said and ran with it.

Kinda like the Seattle writer that wrote the Kings were moving to the Pacific NW

Ya, dude literally was making +$@% up about that whole deal
laugh.gif
He would take a few facts and then twist and misconstrue them into something completely fictional
laugh.gif
but then again I think he is just a columnist, so I guess thats what his job is
nerd.gif

And it made me mad because he was probably the sole voice coming out of the OC so everyone took what he said and ran with it.

Kinda like the Seattle writer that wrote the Kings were moving to the Pacific NW
Yeah we caught quite a bit of flack for his articles...But he is a columnist like you said lol.

LOL unfair, but how the way he moves is too slow. It would give us a better judgement if he played against top players across the country, not guys that are over a feet shorter than him.

pimp.gif
Dude has a nice touch, and seems to move decent. If he can get his conditioning in tip top form he will dominate. Guys like this are too rare, you can't teach height. I hope he can make the NBA and not end up like greg oden
frown.gif

my little brother play against him. Real nice kid but his accent is the same as Mutumbo lol

roll.gif
@ him losing the tip.

I wonder where he got Grinches from.
nerd.gif

Son is on some 2K hacked My Player type stuff. The entire team is jumping at him and he just casually does a one handed dunk.
laugh.gif

no excuse (barring medical) for him not to make it pro

he'll be dunking on everyone in college too if he goes

Originally Posted by Mycoldyourdone

am i crazy or didnt the raptors have a player with the same name?

I know there was one that used to play at Auburn and I think Washington (college) has one now too.

Back
Top Bottom