tame impala

Listened to their new album off & on yesterday while at work, but will have to give it a proper listen this weekend.

I saw them in concert July 2019 when they came to Minneapolis, and will be seeing them again when they roll thru Minneapolis this July. It was a great show overall, and I'm very excited to see what visuals this new tour brings.

he should have stretched the part where it switches to lo-fi into sumthing a little longer. 1st time I heard Tame Impala music I thought they were a jam band I had never heard of.

Listened to their new album off & on yesterday while at work, but will have to give it a proper listen this weekend.

I saw them in concert July 2019 when they came to Minneapolis, and will be seeing them again when they roll thru Minneapolis this July. It was a great show overall, and I'm very excited to see what visuals this new tour brings.
Thanks for mentioning the tour. Booked tickets to see them at Pepsi Center. I saw them for the first time back in 2015 and the show was great from the visuals to acoustics. Still regret not seeing them at Red Rocks a couple years ago. My favorite concert venue by far but the show was in the middle of the week and I couldn't swing it.

Seen em 4 times at Coachella (2013 outdoor stage, 2015 main stage, 2019 headlining - went both weekends) and 3 times at other shows (Greek Theatre in Berkeley in 2016, FYF 2016 - might be the GOAT festival lineup ever & Treasure Island festival in 2018 )

so 7 times in total. Gunna cop tickets to the Chase Center next month and I’ll probably cop tickets to whatever Outside Lands day they headline.

Kevin Parker is a ****ing genius man. He delivered and did it again. I can’t wait to hear this album live.

Haven’t even gotten the chance to be in the space to hear this one yet , but keep hearing good things....can’t wait to fly down and catch them in Atlanta 6/9, this will be my first time catching them live

I had to wait a week to listen (at Bahidora fest in Mexico).

I wanted to listen in the best possible way so my boys and i dropped some acid in joshua tree. I took all my gear (yamaha hs7 + sub), turntables, vinyl. i spun the complete discography prior to the slow rush.

blown away man. his sound has evolved so much from his first ep to the slow rush. hes a genius.

ive seen him 12 times and going to both shows at the forum and the gorge in washington. seeing tame live is a must (whole different beast).

Breathe Deeper is my fav track on the album.

Back
Top Bottom