Tampa Bay Rays (3-3) @ New York Yankees (4-3) 4/4 - 4/7 Yankees win 6-1 Split series 2-2

IS THAT SO? I HAD NO IDEA
indifferent.gif

This is painful to listen to on the radio but I still
laugh.gif
from time-to time

Iwamura is a beast
abd15165c85a8268fd040f098328ed78830af0d.gif

i have a question for the yankees fans. are you guys worried about your pitching yet? i know its only like 4 games in but it just seems besides wang youguys dont have much else in the starting rotation and besides joba and rivera the other dudes dont look sharp

Originally Posted by outkast9984

i have a question for the yankees fans. are you guys worried about your pitching yet? i know its only like 4 games in but it just seems besides wang you guys dont have much else in the starting rotation and besides joba and rivera the other dudes dont look sharp

Definitely. Pitching's been our problem for the last 3 years or so.
The great hitters in our lineup mean that pitchers don't have to be toodominant. We'll win 90+ games on offense along alone - and decent pitching.

We may lose to aces, but make up for it against average pitching.

Works well in the regular season, not in the postseason.

Originally Posted by Kiddin Like Jason

Are you guys going to finish behind the Red Sox, Blue Jays, AND Rays?
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
Shut up Yankee hater, obviously there is no chance that'll happen.

1. outkast9984 wrote:

i have a question for the yankees fans. are you guys worried about your pitching yet? i know its only like 4 games in but it just seems besides wang you guys dont have much else in the starting rotation and besides joba and rivera the other dudes dont look sharp

Pettitte hasn't even pitched yet for our rotation & he's our #2 & Hughes did good. And obviously Mussina will do about whathe did last game all year, 3 ER. Kennedy will be pretty solid, obviously this was a fluke.

^ you guys dont have a pitcher that you can put out there and be confident that he will give you 7 strong innings. im not trying to hate but it just seemslike it could be a rough season for them but i guess if winning 90 games is rough most teams would take it

^ you guys dont have a pitcher that you can put out there and be confident that he will give you 7 strong innings. im not trying to hate but it just seems like it could be a rough season for them but i guess if winning 90 games is rough most teams would take it
Wang has won 38 games in 2 years, the most of ANY pitcher, he's been plenty good.
We'll be just fine.
I actually think we might do better this year then last year with Joe G. I like the way things are going & how we've looked. We had 1 fluke start todayby Kennedy & Mussina being Mussina (but 3 ER really is NOT bad) but he was facing Burnett who will beat LOTS of people this year.

Plus if we are winning after 7 innings it's close to game over with Joba & Mo, which is BIG.... and most teams can't say the same.

Originally Posted by TBONE95860

^ you guys dont have a pitcher that you can put out there and be confident that he will give you 7 strong innings. im not trying to hate but it just seems like it could be a rough season for them but i guess if winning 90 games is rough most teams would take it
Wang has won 38 games in 2 years, the most of ANY pitcher, he's been plenty good.
We'll be just fine.
I actually think we might do better this year then last year with Joe G. I like the way things are going & how we've looked. We had 1 fluke start today by Kennedy & Mussina being Mussina (but 3 ER really is NOT bad) but he was facing Burnett who will beat LOTS of people this year.

Plus if we are winning after 7 innings it's close to game over with Joba & Mo, which is BIG.... and most teams can't say the same.
Was Wang the No.1 starter the last 2 years? Will he get the same run support vs. other team's No.1's?

indifferent.gif

I swear dudes have never heard of Wang before.

Back
Top Bottom