Tampa Bay Rays (3-3) @ New York Yankees (4-3) 4/4 - 4/7 Yankees win 6-1 Split series 2-2

for my nyy fans outside the tristate area, is the game being blacked out for you? i got mlb pass and still don't have todays game
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

edwin jackson for cy young?

laugh.gif

When everyone was giving up on him last year, I still defendedhim. Hopefully he can keep this going for the rest of the year.

This yankees team is painful to watch everyday, they are like women living in the same house they share the same cycle of hot and cold play it is either a1-2-3 inning or a big inning.

AL EAST STANDINGS (not including Baltimore playing Mariners later tonight)

[table][tr][td]EAST[/td] [td] W[/td] [td] L[/td] [td] PCT[/td] [td] GB[/td] [td] RS[/td] [td] RA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].750[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]18[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Baltimore[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].667[/td] [td].5[/td] [td]18[/td] [td]16[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].600[/td] [td].5[/td] [td]25[/td] [td]13[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]19[/td] [td]27[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NY Yankees[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].400[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]15[/td] [td]28[/td] [/tr][/table]

Back
Top Bottom