Tampa Bay Rays (3-3) @ New York Yankees (4-3) 4/4 - 4/7 Yankees win 6-1 Split series 2-2

[table][tr][td]EAST[/td] [td] W[/td] [td] L[/td] [td] PCT[/td] [td] GB[/td] [td] HOME[/td] [td] ROAD[/td] [td] RS[/td] [td] RA[/td] [td] STRK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Baltimore[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]1[/td] [td].800[/td] [td]-[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]27[/td] [td]22[/td] [td]Won 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].667[/td] [td].5[/td] [td]3-0[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]32[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]Won 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Tampa Bay[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].600[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]31[/td] [td]20[/td] [td]Lost 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]NY Yankees[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]3[/td] [td].500[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]17[/td] [td]28[/td] [td]Won 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]4[/td] [td].429[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]23[/td] [td]34[/td] [td]Lost 3[/td] [/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

you should be the one who's excited, i can't tell u the last time i've seen the Devil Rays ABOVE .500
uhh right now.
nerd.gif

theres a devil ray fan siting....lol wonder if he'll be here in september....talk about bandwagon jumpers, its like he picked up the newspaper looked atthe standings yesterday and decided to be a rays fan.....where the loyal miami heat fans at

^ It's the fickle Florida fans just like when the Marlins won the championship in 03. Good game today.

You have no idea what you are talking about, at all.
indifferent.gif

How do you figure that one champ? It's been 6 games.

Originally Posted by Mike Hunt 727

Friday 4/4 @ 7:05- Sonnanstine (TB 1-0) v. Kennedy (NYY 0-1)_____ 13-4 Rays
Saturday 4/5 @ 1:05- Jackson (TB 1-0) v. Pettitte (NYY 0-1)________6-3 Rays
Sunday 4/6 @ 1:05- Shields (TB 1-1) v. Wang (NYY 2-0)___________2-0 Rays
Monday 4/7 @ 7:05- Hammel (TB 0-0) v. Mussina (NYY 0-1) Featured on ESPN2.

Someone's salty the Rays lost that he decided to make it look like they won today?
smh.gif

But at least the subject line is correct...

Originally Posted by RitchDad

theres a devil ray fan siting....lol wonder if he'll be here in september....talk about bandwagon jumpers, its like he picked up the newspaper looked at the standings yesterday and decided to be a rays fan

i've been a Rays fan since they started playing...... I'll still be here in September when we're 30 games out of first place

i dont see how the yanks play such a good series against the Jays - but then get blown out against the Rays!

on another note, 3-0 sweep against the bosox for my jays
pimp.gif

I seriously think Wang can win the Cy Young this year.

We could have both Cy Young and MVP in our team this year.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
, not to mention probables Closer of the year, Rookie of the year.

Hopefully Moose can get it done today.

Anyways,
eek.gif
at the tigers starting 0-6 , honestly I was a lil afraid aboutthem before the year started.

Finally have off tonight and can watch the game
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Wang could win Cy Young....the only thing is he will have to hae like 2-3 more wins then the next pitcher and a good ERA b/c he rarely strikes anyoneout.....6Ks yesterday though
pimp.gif

Mooooooooooose needs to step up tonight....
Hopefully get bats get going...Damon and Jeter have been
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom