Target Buy 2 video games get 1 free. Vol buy some Nutella to go with it.

So the add i saw said the ps4 games wouldnt be available til tuesday, tho the sale stArted the 10th

Has anyone even gone to see if they are selling the ps4 games

I had three preordered at gamestop

Gonna cancel two and switch one to nba2k
Take the deposit loss

Take my 110 to target and throw 10 and get three games.

So the add i saw said the ps4 games wouldnt be available til tuesday, tho the sale stArted the 10th

Has anyone even gone to see if they are selling the ps4 games

Took this Sunday.... so, yea. lol
View media item 649849

Here's the deal though. Only certain games were available, COD, Killzone, 2K , and I think Need for Speed were the only ones w/o a sales ban on them. Battlefield and Madden I know for sure have that block on them. There were also a couple that made mention that they wouldnt go on sale til Friday, forgot which ones though. So now i'm gonna stop in and exchange my 2 non 2K14 games in for those 2

thank you biff, wherever you are. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
How in the world is playing by the rules, scamming or committing fraud?

Is it scammingwhen you buy shoes at retail and flip them for double the price.

As long as the games don't go back into the same company / store I don't see the issue.

If your getting a PS4 why did you buy PS3 games that have PS4 versions? Turn them into giftcards is returning without a receipt

Probably sold out of the PS4 versions. I got my PS4 last minute, and by the time I decided to pickup some games, the Targets in my area already sold out of most of their launch day stock.

Although, I think it's part of Target's return policy to be able to trade in the same game for a different platform.

I have a friend that works there.

Got 9 PS4 games for $225

He had a coupon of buy 3 for $80 and their discount. 

Is the deal dead?? my preordered nba 2k14 isnt coming in until tomorrow smh....

i wanna return it and get 3 three games

I just wanna know if the deal will go another week. I'm getting the xbox and would like a discount as well. None of the targets I went to last week had xbox games

Yesterday was the last day for the deal at Target. No B2G1 sales in the near future anywhere else. Best deal on X1 games is Toysrus. If you buy 3 you get a $50 gift card.

You can still do the 30% coupon on two games til 12/30/13 I believe. With two games toatalling 128.01 here, the coupon use ends up totalling 89.65. Raleigh, NC. This was the total when I got the 3 games. Im going to use it on the two as many times as possible between now and xb1 release and exchange the games for gift cards at Walmart. Each time is 38 bucks free towards the system. I should have done it more than once on the b2g1 but I waited til the last day. Target does 1 exchange/yr for items less than 70 bucks without a receipt for a gift card. Walmart does 3 exchanges/yr w/o receipt for items under 70 bucks. So far I have 64.04 free in gift cards that I'll use towards the xb1 at launch. Until then I have to find some heads to do the 3 exchanges for me at Walmart each time to try and rack up. Im going to sell my system afterwards to max my profit. Sounds like a lot of work but it beats the time put in at my 9-5 by far.

Last edited:
Is the 30% off a physical coupon or just something you have to ask them about.

Back
Top Bottom