Tattoo shop

Everlasting Tattoo is a great shop with great artists, I know a couple of my friends who got amazing work done there I just cant remember the artists names

nice thanks for the suggestions...im looking to get a portrait and something else that im still not done working on...

Everlasting.... Henry Lee... Peep their website, the link was posted above...
i think you're talking about Henry Lewis. And he doens't work there anymore. He works at skull and swords with Grime.

i got one done at Everlasting by Mike Davis. IMO he does the dopest stuff there. That's why i got one done by him. but it all depends on what you want toget.

dont forget about Tattoo City in North Beach right near D.Initiative.

Damn.....that Grime guy is sick! Not sure if it appeals to my taste but just art wise....the dude kills!

Simms Ink in Hayward!
You know what they charge? Anyone know a good shop in the Easy Bay that charges decent? I have 2 tattoos I needredone cus the person who did them got locked up and they each need another session or 2. Mainly just going over lines to make them smoother, filling in, andsome minor details. Itd probably be about 2 hours of work tops. Its nothing insane just some lettering but I dont want to drop hella $ for somethingsimple.

Im trying to find a real good portrait artist. Any suggestions? I just really want the portraits of the faces to come out as close as possible to the actualphoto

^try 7th son tatto on 6th and howard. thats where im getting my sleve done now. there is one artist their who does sick !%+ portraits. he paints real portraitsfor people then he started doing ink. some of the best portraits ive seen

Im looking to get my right shin/calve sleeve done.

Japanese koy fish and cherry blossoms.

Which shops do you guys recommend? Just gonna get the line work done for now.

A buddy of mine works at Skull and Swords (havent seen him in a while,) and I was recommended there by a friend who got his Japanese tattoo done. But lookingfor more options/price range.

ayee i wanted to get a koi fish tat done sometimes soon and i was planning on going to Braveheart somewhere in SJ..just yelp them and go to their website, theygot some nice pics of work that was done there..

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^try 7th son tatto on 6th and howard. thats where im getting my sleve done now. there is one artist their who does sick !%+ portraits. he paints real portraits for people then he started doing ink. some of the best portraits ive seen

do you happen to know the name of the artist? place sounds good so far. 6th and Howard is walking distance too

Originally Posted by GuerillaUnit

Originally Posted by jcsellsf

^try 7th son tatto on 6th and howard. thats where im getting my sleve done now. there is one artist their who does sick !%+ portraits. he paints real portraits for people then he started doing ink. some of the best portraits ive seen

do you happen to know the name of the artist? place sounds good so far. 6th and Howard is walking distance too

if u go there for portraits ask for nick. his day job is painting portraits for people. he does the best ive seen so far. if yur looking for *** style tats askfor luke, joey, eric, or jason

Originally Posted by Stuntastic kicks

Im looking to get my right shin/calve sleeve done.

Japanese koy fish and cherry blossoms.

Which shops do you guys recommend? Just gonna get the line work done for now.

A buddy of mine works at Skull and Swords (havent seen him in a while,) and I was recommended there by a friend who got his Japanese tattoo done. But looking for more options/price range.
Holla at Dang at Afterdark 4745 International Blvd Oakland, CA 94601. He did a koy fish back piece with waterfalls, and masks for my brother and it's flawless.

Back
Top Bottom