Taxi 12's - December '13

Are they way better than the cdp? Or am I trippin? debating if I should copop or not..... My cdp still new less than 5 wear in 4 years.... But m tempted to coop these if quality n everything is better....

Are they way better than the cdp? Or am I trippin? debating if I should copop or not..... My cdp still new less than 5 wear in 4 years.... But m tempted to coop these if quality n everything is better....

I've heard the CDP's are better but the 2014's are good too. I have the CDP's DS and another pair I've worn about 5 times too. But I'm thinking of getting these to play in next year.

Quality and shape or mold is waaay better than the CDP pair. I took my DS CDP pair with me to the mall when I went to go sighn up for the raffle

and compared them side by side. 2013 retro kills em. More true to the OG but just not as high. 

I think the problem with sizing is that lot of dudes dont know theirs. Only when your foot is growing was it necessary to buy kicks with .5 room or so. I understand some shoes just run.

Every re-seller price is crazy, everything over retail is crazy, at least to me.
Same here. I keep telling these kids to do a cost benefit eval on their "hustle". Buying a pair of GR to flip for $30 profit if that is not really worth it after factoring in your cost in time and gas money.

If you want to flip something, make sure the juice is worth the squeeze.

QFT

Isn't retail on the GS sz's $120? The Eastbay family of sites has them listed at 129.99 
indifferent.gif

Whats the difference between these and the CDP version? My CDPs have minor paint chip. Still on the fence about coping another pair.

The S in MSRP is for 'suggested', not 'mandated'.
Obviously......

Typically the Chain sites/stores charge box price which is MSRP 

When did Eastbay/Footlocker/Champs/Footaction start using ShoePalace's pricing model???

Last edited:
Probably gonna go to NTSM after trying to cop online in the morning. If it's FCFS, I should be good. Anyone going?

Both me and my younger brother want the Taxi's, so my aunt asked anybody and everybody to get a raffle ticket from all the stores in the mall lol. I'm trying to get both these and the gammas. Worst case scenario, since we both wear the same size, my brother and I might have to share a pair

Back
Top Bottom