TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get in on these activities in the DMV area. I live in Maryland but work out VA. I used to be a bmore cat but after seeing these DC and VA Yambs I have converted.

I need parts. Then I can really send pics 
if the filth is within....I want in
nerd.gif

On a yamb related note, my female coworker just asked how my new girlfriend was. I told her perfect. Then asked about guy she was dating and she didn't want to share much said it's too early. Asked if they've kissed yet. She says, "no, we've only had 3 dates, patience is a virtue." Dudes really out here simping like this :x :x :x Unacceptable.
To be fair, I did this and the 3rd date, we ended up smashing.

Last edited:
I need to come out to DC for a week or something to chill. My uncle lives in Maryland so I might have to finesse that.

To be fair, I did this and the 3rd date, we ended up smashing.

Gotta build up that sexual tension Breh. It's mostly a mental game, reverse psychology if you will... I still do this.. Makes the sex better, and most often you don't have to force the issue.. Plus the way Henny said she said "Patience is a virtue" definitely makes it seem like she is trying not to be the savage in that situation.

If I don't get no lip on the first date, ain't no 2nd.

Can't think of a chick I dated that I wasn't about to 'round 3rd on the first date
I intentionally did this. I just didn't kiss her. She seemed confused and slightly even more annoyed after each date and then the final date came around and I kissed her and started sucking my face off and we started touching and from there I felt how she was just letting me have my way with her.

I also did this with some next jawn I met at a group outting. We were talking and dancing and she started grinding on me. I kept acting like I was gonna kiss her, but would caress her hips and thighs then when she turned towards me so we could kiss, I'd turn my head away. Finally she got annoyed and said "stop playing and f'ing kiss me." We made out went to another spot then from there I went to her crib and piped it down and bounced. Never hit her up, but her friend (that we both know mutually) who hosted the event let me know that she was asking about me, but meh.

Last edited:
I intentionally did this. I just didn't kiss her. She seemed confused and slightly even more annoyed after each date and then the final date came around and I kissed her and started sucking my face off and we started touching and from there I felt how she was just letting me have my way with her.
ding ding ding

that ish throws em all the way off. Has em questioning themselves and makes em go even harder if played correctly. 

ding ding ding

that ish throws em all the way off. Has em questioning themselves and makes em go even harder if played correctly. 

:lol: Remember I was hanging out with this chick from Tinder last year and she finally asked me why I never made a move on her after we had hung out about three times or so.

I remember I sorta did that with my ex. But I just wasn't feeling her the first time we hung out. Talked game on the phone since we was in diff states at the time and it was practically on sight when we finally met up again

I had a few chicks I could've smashed on sight but was in completely diff states. My phone/txt game strong

laugh.gif
Remember I was hanging out with this chick from Tinder last year and she finally asked me why I never made a move on her after we had hung out about three times or so.
3 times? at that point you give them the impression that you're not interested in her or shook to make the move.

I remember I sorta did that with my ex. But I just wasn't feeling her the first time we hung out. Talked game on the phone since we was in diff states at the time and it was practically on sight when we finally met up again

I had a few chicks I could've smashed on sight but was in completely diff states. My phone/txt game strong
Man, before my text game was on point. Now I have no time to keep up a convo. I say a few things and swiftly make a move to set something up. 

If we talking in-state yambs, yea we can chit chat in person. Might get filthy late night so they could dream about me tho just to prime the pump

View media item 1970645

Bruh that ***** tasted like Heaven last night:pimp:

View media item 1970652 Did that as well a couple nights ago with champagne after the 'cuse victory :pimp: I'm not a big Future fan but my girl is. We were drinking champagne any way and she told me pour it on her and let it drip down :wow: Did taste heavenly. I let all my savage out that night :lol:

Welp... I met my girls roommates (her sister in law and cousin) last night then went to the mall with her to get her phone replaced. Then she took me out to Korean BBQ and paid for the meal :smokin Then we went to her parents house to pick up another sweet potato pie from her mom. Met both mom and dad and it went really well. Got back to my place and smashed for two hours then passed the **** out. We are officially dating at this point. Feels good man.

Last edited:
Feels weird when a girl pays for everything. :lol:

Like the chick I'm "seeing" is always stacked and always buys **** before hand. So whenever I try to pay, she's like oh I already paid.

She paid for a 2 hour massage for the both of us.... TWICE! :smh: When I tried to pay, lady tells me that girl already paid.

I'm like bruh that's like $200 twice. Then she accidently steps on my new kicks I bought a few days ago...

And she was like I'm so sorry, i'll clean it for you, I said it's all good... Then on Saturday, we meet up to get Boba, she bought me a the SAME kicks I bought.

I was like how did you even know my size? She says "guessed" :lol: We went to the mall and made her *** return it, because that was just to much already. :lol:

Last edited:
I havn't had chicks pay for things on that level but I have gotten my meal taken care of. Kinda separates the different ones but also some chicks might have it's not tricking if you got it view.

What's the deal on this NT GroupME / Group chat though? 

Girl got on BC last monday...Made that thang official last night, No pull out at all 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom