TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel you that's the reason I had to drop facebook for months. caught myself looking at all the vids and pics posted

i can control myself on NT a lot better because half the time i dont feel like reading the post, and I hardly ever watch the videos. I also only stick to my subscribed. and dont really go in to general browsing too often.

drop your number in our group chat mark and come out when we meet up.

I need to get on this A+ and C+ taking care of to build a better brand of Suberzat1

Also need to figure out if I'm going to study for the GRE or LSAT.

My girl is trying to be the plug and let me go to George washington University for free since she works there. I need to to quit playing and find a program to study. Like law.

Need something to do Saturday night. DC fambz what's good :nerd:
You know im always down. Ain't we suppose to meetup for fishing soon :nerd:

I'm down. Can we rent a boat though?
My COO is really big into fish and was suppose to get back with me on different places to fish and renting boats.

Shoot I should ask him if I could use his boat.

I feel like I have a thread up on Monday about how he had to let me go off the boat ride.

I think I can rent a boat for like $30 with my CAC card. My coworker mentioned something about that. He's big into fishing and just bought a boat this past summer with his brother but his brother got cancer so by the time he had the boat all ready to go there were other things to deal with. He's not at his desk right now but I'll ask him when he gets back. Fishing summit would be too ill.

[thread="642298"]I can get my license soon. [/thread]
[thread="642298"] [/thread]
[thread="642298"]I need to get my fish water rod out here. I only brought my salt water not thinking yall fresh water finish out here to.[/thread]
[thread="642298"]Dont you have a girl? We could go catch fish in the AM on another trip and cook for them later with what we caught.[/thread]
I'm down for that. I'll take off work that day.

So my co-worker is an old head who's a big fisher. Fished pretty much everywhere in the DMV. He says you can rent boats from Fort Meade in Maryland or Fletcher’s in DC (for monster catfish and blueheads). But we need DC licenses for that. Said that we may have to take a safety course first. The boat is a 17' skiff. We'd need to tow it but he said he has a vehicle since the silver bullet ain't gonna cut it lol. If you have a MD or VA license you can use interchangeably in either state, DC is different. So there's one idea. I could also ask him more about just good spots to go fishing around here. Just throwing ideas out cuz I def wanna go fishing with you and cook all the catches up man.

http://www.fletcherscove.com/rentals.htm

Last edited:

So my co-worker is an old head who's a big fisher. Fished pretty much everywhere in the DMV. He says you can rent boats from Fort Meade in Maryland or Fletcher’s in DC (for monster catfish and blueheads). But we need DC licenses for that. Said that we may have to take a safety course first. The boat is a 17' skiff. We'd need to tow it but he said he has a vehicle since the silver bullet ain't gonna cut it lol. If you have a MD or VA license you can use interchangeably in either state, DC is different. So there's one idea. I could also ask him more about just good spots to go fishing around here. Just throwing ideas out cuz I def wanna go fishing with you and cook all the catches up man.

Sounds like a plan. Not looking to catch them monster catfish seems like it would be a struggle to clean.

M Mark Antony I'll add your number to the groupme

Sounds like a plan. Not looking to catch them monster catfish seems like it would be a struggle to clean.

Yeah he said you wanna keep the smaller ones. Crappie, bass, perch (white and yellow), snakeheads, etc.. too all stuff he's rattling off. Sandy Point in MD he said is good too. He's gonna send me a link to one of the fishing forums he's a member on to check out the hot spots.

Edit: Here it is http://www.pierandsurf.com/fishing-forum/forum.php

Last edited:

Yeah he said you wanna keep the smaller ones. Crappie, bass, perch (white and yellow), snakeheads, etc.. too all stuff he's rattling off. Sandy Point in MD he said is good too. He's gonna send me a link to one of the fishing forums he's a member on to check out the hot spots.

Cool cool Henn crappie and perch is what I'm looking to catch. Could you also ask him if he uses nightcrawlers(crickets) or his bait of choice. I use crickets.

Cool cool Henn crappie and perch is what I'm looking to catch. Could you also ask him if he uses nightcrawlers(crickets) or his bait of choice. I use crickets.

He says he uses everything but like this morning with the worms out that was perfect trout bait lol. Perch is one of his favorite eating fishes of all time. Says he's a man off opportunity and pulls up the grass and grabs his own worms :lol: He uses lures also.

On a yamb related note, my female coworker just asked how my new girlfriend was. I told her perfect. Then asked about guy she was dating and she didn't want to share much said it's too early. Asked if they've kissed yet. She says, "no, we've only had 3 dates, patience is a virtue." Dudes really out here simping like this :x :x :x Unacceptable.

For as many people as interested we may as well find the boats that go all the way out for fishing. Starts at like 5 am get back at like 1. I went with my father like 17 years ago. Everyone on the boat caught 30+ croakers.

Last edited:
love fishing live nowhere near you guys though
laugh.gif

For as many people as interested we may as well find the boats that go all the way out for fishing. Starts at like 5 am get back at like 1. I went with my father like 17 years ago. Everyone on the boat caught 30+ croakers.

He said he has like 800 collective lbs on the boat him and 2 or 3 people. He looks like notorious big lol. Might need a bigger boat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom