TAY '16: The Saga Continues

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keeping it real with you, there is no sound reason or benefit to you coming in here and asking about ya boy.

He won't learn until he learns. It takes hitting rock bottom, taking a good hard look at yourself, and understanding that the only common denominator is him and his own personal happiness/fulfillment comes first.

(Speaking from experience :smh:)
I totally agree
I was kinda feeling down like 2 years ago...took a year to get off that slump
Now I'm flourishing :smokin

Do the key is to go out and enjoy your self in (places that you enjoy) the vacinity of women instead of going out looking for women specificaly?
what if the places or activitys you mess with don't have the women?
Is this were bar hoppin comes into play?

not exactly. it depends what you're looking for. If you're looking for that quick one night stand..
yea bar hoppin or something thats a heavily social atmosphere is where you wanna be.
(You can still meet the one at a bar)
If you're looking for someone, im assuming you want someone with the same interest as you. or something close to what you like....
I don't expect tons of girls be at gamestop or some comic store waiting for me. but I do like other things like the gym, cooking, books.
so i'll shoot my shots at the gym, these cooking classes you can find in your area, libraries/coffeeshops/bookstores.

but yea fun for the night girls you're going to find at fun for the night places the quickest,.

Do the key is to go out and enjoy your self in (places that you enjoy) the vacinity of women instead of going out looking for women specificaly?

Bar hopping is only cool IF you're not continuing paying cover fees and waiting in long lines :lol: For me, yes to the former statement on your question. My rate is the best when I'm by myself getting dinner or whatever. Walked to get dinner yesterday and struck up a convo with a chick that was behind me. She just moved from the MIdWest, and conversation was flowing nicely. Built rapport and exchanged numbers.

I went to San Diego 2 months ago for work, hung out in Downtown in Gas Lamp. Went to a bar to watch a Clippers game. Ended up making good conversation with a girl who was across the bar. Things went from there.

WHAT PLACE DOESN'T HAVE WOMEN THOUGH? :lol: You can be out getting dinner with your homeboy, and make eye contact or strike a convo with girl or girls nearby.

On your latter statement of going out looking for women: a friend of mine became single over the summer. He got out of a long term and wanted to wild out. I mapped out game plans every Friday and Saturday night. We probably hit up every bar/club/lounge in Hollywood. I had a great time, but he didn't because he wanted to score a dime piece fast and quick. Like we would get into a club...20 mins go by and nothing landed...he'll pop out the Tinder app or whatever, and want to bounce because he matched up with a chick nearby or whatever. True story: We were at the W Roof Top. He matched with a chick and told her to come through, she was very close. She came out, but didn't want to pay the cover fee to go to the roof top lounge. He was Kanye mad the whole night...ruined my vibe too :lol: There were plenty of options up there too, but he was tunnel visioned.

Close
He's 25.
I think he really lost his confidence after his ex dumped him.
I was hearing through the grapevine that she was a real bish to him and told him that he would never find anyone better than her :lol:
His ex made my exes sound like angels
Man, I would've had fun with her. This is the type that can really light your fire to better yourself.

This is the perfect time for him to build himself up to be the person he want/should be. Hit the gym, read books, become successful and make the chick rethink her situation.

I've never been the long term type, my longest was like a 1 year flat. I wanted things to work out with her, great girl but we were too different. She was happy making $40k a year, living the simple lifestyle while I was/am shooting for $4M a year.

Prior to this one, I was dating a younger chick (7 years younger, I was 29 and she was 22) who I grew to like a lot. She deaded the thing. I was sad for a couple months. Got back on the grind and life has never been better.

She hit me up out of the blues, convo went something like :

Her: hey, long time. how you been?
Me: Sup. Life is lovely. Got poached for a new job. Rented an office. Side business taking off. Started hanging out with millionaires, putting me on game.
Her: wow, happy for you! let me know if you need an assistant :D
Me: hah. I'm good. How you been?
Her: Working full time to pay bills, postponed school for a while.
Me: I see. shoot for the stars though, working retail all your life isn't whats up.
Her: wanna hang out sometimes and catch up?
Me: will see. focusing on getting $$ in line now.

Man do yall really be seeing bad chicks at the bookstore? :lol:

I try to go to my local Barnes and Noble once a week to peruse for something interesting to read (to add to my massive list of **** I haven't read yet), maybe hang out and sip some chai, not too many biddies out there lol

not exactly. it depends what you're looking for. If you're looking for that quick one night stand..
yea bar hoppin or something thats a heavily social atmosphere is where you wanna be.
(You can still meet the one at a bar)
If you're looking for someone, im assuming you want someone with the same interest as you. or something close to what you like....
I don't expect tons of girls be at gamestop or some comic store waiting for me. but I do like other things like the gym, cooking, books.
so i'll shoot my shots at the gym, these cooking classes you can find in your area, libraries/coffeeshops/bookstores.

but yea fun for the night girls you're going to find at fun for the night places the quickest,.

I feel it.

The gym would seem to be the hardest place to pick up chicks as some are busy(I'm aware some just walk around just for attention)
So you just say little stuff in passing then approach later on ?

The key to pulling gym girls is noticing the regulars and looking out for approach signals: extended eye contact, working out near you, checking you out, etc. Chat up some of the regulars, have a gym partner(s) to build up social status and attract more females' attention. Just shoot your shot if she's really that bad when she's resting between sets.

Last edited:
Man do yall really be seeing bad chicks at the bookstore? :lol:
I try to go to my local Barnes and Noble once a week to peruse for something interesting to read (to add to my massive list of **** I haven't read yet), maybe hang out and sip some chai, not too many biddies out there lol
ive pulled 2 from the barnes, before.
Summer time will be good . but rainy days are the best time to go.

GROCERY STORES we talked about that in here like 2-3 years ago. one of the best places to pull.

I feel it.
The gym would seem to be the hardest place to pick up chicks as some are busy(I'm aware some just walk around just for attention)
So you just say little stuff in passing then approach later on ?

pulling at the gym is def a long game type of thing. not only is it rude, but its mad creepster to see a chick for the first time in there and go right at her neck. .. it's more of a casual meeting at this machine. saying something. blah blah .. cardio along side of her. funny comments...
it's def a timing thing at the gym.

What's some good gyms in DC?

I've been only going to the ones on base.

I feel like Inside DC is super expensive. i dont know of any, but i know Golds gym has a thing where u can pay to go to anyone in that area.
I only really know of the ones in Northern VA.. the one Bautista aka Drax the destroyer works out at.

Just got out of my first ever salsa lesson :wow: that **** was addicting

When I master this skill I shall become a god!
You will. I took a lesson years ago. Feet were all confused. Always wanted to go back into it.

My instructor was an older lady. She told me once you got it down, you won't have to ever buy drinks for broads again just to hit on them.

I'm free friday night, I'm usually not a creep :nerd:
You the biggest offender, bro. Having a Hybrid as a decoy to get hipster chicks. But sounds good. 11PM Friday night.

I'm not picky when it comes to clubs and such but I must say the Avalon is the wackest place I've been to. All that space and all. Wasted potential.

Man I think I'm gonna just go back tomorrow. :lol:

This one really fit, good looking girl kept smiling at my footwork and complimenting my fast learning whenever I rotated to her. As soon as the last dance/the class is over some dude runs over and grabs her, like damn near snatches her away from me.

When I'm exchanging pleasantries with her in the parking lot come to find out that's her husband :lol: had me feeling like Trey Songz in that mug

Bruhs yall gotta pray for me, attending my week old ex's graduation to show my support tomorrow, why do I have put myself through hell all in my feels, f it.. Gotta start becoming a real man someday, that day will be tomorrow.

[quote name="wj4" url="/t/642298/tay-16-the-saga-continues/4410#post_25951401]You the biggest offender, bro. Having a Hybrid as a decoy to get hipster chicks. But sounds good. 11PM Friday night.[/quote]

11 is early. i'll be there near midnight, as usual..... it's $10 right?

Why do women got to be so damn cryptic? Once you ask what's wrong and she says it's nothing, you best believe she thinks you're a mind reader and wants you to figure it out. :smh:

Just got out of my first ever salsa lesson :wow: that **** was addicting

When I master this skill I shall become a god!
you still in dade county right? where you taking these lessons at? :nerd:

How do you know when to take an L or stay persistent? I dont want to give up on chick and have a regret later for not persuing her. Why give out your number just to ignore them smh

How do you know when to take an L or stay persistent? I dont want to give up on chick and have a regret later for not persuing her. Why give out your number just to ignore them smh
If you exchange numbers with a chick and you hit her up once or twice and she doesn't respond.Just dead the number. She ain't the only fish in the sea. If she's interested in you, she'll respond. Don't be out here inflating their ego's.

Last edited:
If a chick is interested in you and you guys exchange numbers or whatever. If you hit her up once or twice and she doesn't respond.Just dead the number. She ain't the only fish in the sea.
Yeah i know that logic of plenty of fish of the sea. I just got out of a relationship a few months ago and i was taken throughout my 20s. Its hard meeting chicks that has a good career and no kids, especially at my age around my way. thats why i want to try with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom